Part 27-33

Its the next before your about to go out with Arizona

After your shift you go to the locker room and get changed into the white low cut top and mint pencil skirts covered in daisies. once your ready you walk down to the entrance and wait for Arizona. "hey" you say as you see her walking over to you. "hello" she walk over to you putting on her jacket. You walk across the road to Joe's bar. Once you walk in you grab a table and ask Arizona what she wants to drink. she says she will have whatever your having so you go up to the bar and order two gin & tonics then take them back to the table. "did you tell jo that we were getting drinks tonight?" Arizona asks as you sit down at the table. "no I didn't know if we were telling people. why?" you ask nervously. "no its fine I just bumped into her as I was leaving and she asked where I was going. I didn't say anything about you I didn't think it was my place." she explains. you tell her that you weren't sure about telling people because of the rule that says you aren't allowed to date your superior. "date?" she questions playfully. "well..erm..you know go on a date" you nervously stutter. she giggles at your nerves.

After a few drinks you both leave the bar and go on a walk. Arizona turns to you smiling "tell me about yourself y/n" You ask her what she wants to know and she asks about what happened after you moved to England. "well in high school I was the loud popular girl that every guy wanted to date, which isn't my cup of tea" you both laugh "I was good at everything. I got straight A's and was on all the sports teams. okay that's enough about me tell me about you" you ask changing the subject from England. "My Dad is in the army so we never stayed in one place long enough to settle down and I was always joined new schools later in the year so all the teams had been picked so I just got on with my school work" she explains.

As  your walking your hand start brushing passed each other giving you butterflies until Arizona slides her hand into yours. Blushing you turn to her and smile. "so what are we going to do about the rule?" you ask her. "we will have to just keep it quiet until we figure something out" she says. while walking you start to drift towards your house and end up walking up your street. "you should come in we can watch a movie or something" you tell Arizona. She asks about Jo you ensure that she is still at the hospital because she had a surgery and you walk up to your room still holding her hand. She turns and smiles at you " so what are we watching?" she asks you tell her its a surprise then hand her some comfier clothes to change into she goes into your bathroom to get changed while you put the movie on when she gets back she sits next to you on the bed. You turn the movie on "The Incredibles is your favourite movie?" she laughs playfully. "don't laugh" you plead. "I'm not your just too cute" she giggles. You start the movie and cuddle up to Arizona half way through the movie you start to drift of to sleep you feel Arizona move slightly then press her lips against your forehead. "goodnight Mrs Incredible" she whispers you both fall asleep.

You wake you cuddling up to Arizona you gently kiss her on  the cheek then slide out of the bed trying not to wake her up then go get in the shower. While your in the shower you ear the door open then two hands grab your waist. You turn around "good morning" you smile at her. "it is a good morning" she says pulling you into a kiss by your waist. You move your hands into her hair as she moves down and starts kissing you neck. You let out a slight moan and she move her hand of off your waist and places two finger inside as she continues to kiss down your body. You start to moan she come back up and starts you kiss you again. " we...really...need...to...go" you say in-between kisses she kisses you one more time then you both  get out the shower and get changed. You give Arizona a white knitted jumper and chequered trousers to wear once you are changed you drive you both to the hospital.

Once you arrive at the hospital Arizona give you one last kiss before we getting out and going into the hospital "have a good day Mrs Incredible" she says before wee get into the hospital. "You too" you reply giggling. you change into your scrubs and leave the locker room you bump into Jo. "hey don't you have the day off?" you ask her. she explains that her surgery got cancelled last minute so she slept in an on call room. "I thought you would have wanted to get home because Alex was on call last... oh my God Jo you didn't" you say in disbelief. she picks up a random chart and starts to look at it " you did didn't you. you slept with Alex" before you can continue you get paged "ok this is not the end of the conversation I will be back" you say walking down the hall. 

"hey" you say walking into the NICU "hi, our little fighter is trying to breath on her own I thought you would like to be here while we take here intubation tube out" she says with a smile on her face. Alex pipes up from the chair in the corner of the room "get a room. you'll scare the babies" he starts laughing.  You give him a dirty look and he quickly shuts up. "what was that about?" she questions. You say you'll tell her later. 

Later that day you go into an on call room to ring your mum. "hey, its y/n.  haven't heard from you in months I guess that promise that you made me last year didn't mean that much to you at all"  Jo walks passed and hears you so stops at the door and other people start stopping by the door "sorry for the 57th call I miss you all". "is she okay?" Amelia asks Arizona, she replies "I don't know ". " hey, it's y/n heard you got married the other day. you've finally found the one with bright blue eyes and a golden chain. i guess this is goodbye. he's by your side".  " what are you doing?" Link asks walking passed the crowd gathered at the door. he gets 'shhhhh'ed by everyone. "who's she talking too?" Amelia asks. "I have no idea" Jo answers.

Later that night you get home and Jo is sat on the couch eating pizza "your back. are you okay?" you fall back on the couch "ye I have been running labs for Alex for the past 7 hours". she questions if there is anything else wrong you look at her confused and tell her that's all. "you looked upset earlier that's all" a slight panic fills your face as you come up with an excuse  " oh..erm I lost a patient". "oh okay it's just.." you cut her off grabbing the last piece of pizza out of your hand. "thanks for the pizza you say walking out of the room. you walk into your room and turn the tv on it is still paused on the Incredibles you smile thinking about Arizona when you phone vibrates you look at it to see a text from your dad.

" hey y/n. I know its been a while I got a call from your brother he told me you where in Seattle working with him. I wanted to see you but I know we haven't talked in years but you will always be my baby girl - Dad "

you don't know who to respond so you turn your phone of and decide you should talk to link at work.