part 5/6/8

The motorcycle accident patient gets rushed straight into the OR. You and levi are sat in the gallery and watch the surgery.
: " who's that in the gallery" he gestures toward you with his head
Jo : " oh that Adams. Why?"
:" I think shes my sister"
Jo :" really I thought she looked familiar"
Later you, levi and Helm are in the tunnels talking.
Y/n : " I think he knows he recognised me when we where out side"
Helm : " who?"
Levi : " Dr link he is y/ns brother.*he turns to you* Do you think he'll say anything?"
Y/n : " I dont know he will tell Jo first so if she starts to act different then probably"
Levi : " Jo?"
Y/n : " sorry it's a habit I've known her for years"

Levi:" do you thnk that she knows then?"

you:" ye but im not sure shewill say anything"

You and Levi finish your shift andstart to head out to your car. you hear someone shout your name so you turn around to seee link waving you over to him. levi mutter under his breath "he defo knows" you hit him and tell him to shut up before walking over to link.

link:" why didnt you say anything?"

you:" i didnt know what tp say to you"

link :" you could have started with hi"

you tell him you need to leave and he invites youn to get coffee with him  you agree then run back you levi and drive home. on the way you and Levi talk about link and what you are going to talk to him about when you go to coffee since you havent spoken in over a decade. The next morning you go into work and start doing rounds when Link comes up behind you and scares the crap out of you. You turn around to him he grabs your arm and pulls you around the corner.

link:" when do you finish?"

you:" about six"

link:" ok i will meeet you at Joes then"

POV; LEVI AND HELM 

helm:" what so are y/n and link going out then?"

Levi:" ye he asked her to get a drink with him last night "

BACK TO YOU 

After you shift ends you walk to Joes and seee link sat at a table so you go over and sit with him. He starts to ask about your mum you tell him that she is happy and that she got remarried. Halve way through the conversation DR Shepherd walks in with a baby on her hip and starts shouting you get really confused until she starts shouting about how he is cheating on her and he is going out with an intern and that it is completly unbelievable. you look over at Link as he blurts out that you are his little sister then the entire bar goes quiet and an embarrassed look grows on her face as she quietly repeats what he just said back to him he nods at her then her face changes to anger and she starts to sturnely talk to him.

Ameila:" why didnt you tell me you had a sister?"

Link:" she moved away years ago i i didnt think i would see her again"

Ameila the turns to you introduces her self you tell her your name and say its good to meet her then turn your attention to the handson little man in her arms.you look up at link as if to ask his name he tells you that his name is scout. then you turn back to scout and start talking to him in a baby voice.