20 | H E L P

Taehyung walk inside the cabin greeted by Jennie sitting on the couch. He walk closer to her and she hug him. He sweetly smile at her and she did same. He walk towards his chair and sat on it, She sat infront of him and give him a pendrive. "Scarlet send information regarding the import from the Russia, Namjoon had its copy, he going to attack the port tonight," She said and He let out a sign.

"Let him do," He said unbothered. "What?" He let out a sign and look towards her. "Let him have the weapon," He said and Jennie stood up. "Are you stupid, after knowing the truth you still going to do this?" She said and hold his hand. "Taehyung you can't let them ruin your plan, do you?" She said and he let out a sign.

"Help me inform the Yoongi, Told him that I want to meet him," He said and she smile and hug him before walking out from the cabin. She walk out and went inside the cabin and look towards the familiar woman sitting on comfortable couch. She walk towards her and sat infront of her.

She look up and smile at her. "Did you inform him?" She asked and Jennie nodded her head. "According to our deal, you will leave him after your plan finished," She said and Scarlet smile and nodded her head.

"I will, and I will transfer my whole share at your name, until you stay loyal to me, if not then you know what will happen to your little brother," She said and Jennie gulp and nodded her head.

"He want to meet yoongi," Scarlet nodded her head and Jennie walk out from the room. Scarlet place the file down and look towards Jessie who just walk inside the room. "How many times you going to hurt yourself," She asked and scarlet smirk.

"You know sometime we need two queens to win this game," She said while pointing towards the chess laying on the table.

____

1 day before

Scarlet walk inside the apartment which belong to Namjoon, she saw him sitting on the couch, he smirk and stood up when he saw two woman walking inside.

"Why did you call me?" She asked and he give her a file. "I want full detail of the russia trade," He said and She look towards Jessie. "You know what you have to do?" She said and Jessie nodded her head. "I will send the file tomorrow in your office," She said to Namjoon.

"The payment is done, the weapon is a top quality one, you don't need to worry about it," She said and he nodded his head. She walk out from the apartment. "Take me towards Jennie apartment, we need a talk," she said and Jessie nodded her head before driving towards the jennie apartment.

Jessie ring the bell and after sometime jennie open the door. She look towards them and frowned her eyebrow. She open the door for them and they walk inside. "Why are you there?" She asked. Scarlet look towards her and smile. "I need you to work for me," Jennie let out a laugh and Scarlet smirk and sat down on the couch.

"Here," She said and throw the file infront of her. "Should I show you this to Taehyung?" Jennie eyes widen looking toward the photos. "I have a video, that how you help namjoon," She said and Jennie gulp.

"If you work for me I will be at your side, I promise to give you things you want," She said and Jennie look towards her. "What I have to do for you?" Scarlet smirk and stood up. "You have to become my messenger to Taehyung, you have to told me about Namjoon ever step moreover you have to inform me everything," She said and Jennie let out a sign.

"I will do it if you promise to leave Taehyung and give me 51% of your shares," Jennie said and Scarlet smirk. "Deal, but if you betray me I will kill your little brother," Jennie smile and shook her head. "I will not, don't worry," She said and both of them shake hands.

"Namjoon send me this and want me to send this to Taehyung," She said and show the video of scarlet and Namjoon talking about revenge, she look up at jennie and let out a sign.

"Send this to Taehyung, Don't worry I know how to handle the situation, just do what he ask you to do so he will not suspect you," She said and Jennie nodded her head. "Can I ask you something?" She asked and Scarlet nodded her head.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked and scarlet smile. "Its my duty." With that she left the jennie place, she walk towards the car, "keep an eye on her," She sat inside the car.

_____

Taehyung got out from the car and yoongi follow him, he walk towards the ship and look towards the mans who is standing there with guns. Namjoon walk out from the crowd and smirk at him. He walk closer to him, "oh... My baby brother is there," He said and Taehyung point his gun on his forehead.

"Oh easy easy boy, Why so suddenly?" Namjoon said and his mans point his gun on Taehyung. "Baby bother, You being aggressive today.... Oh because you got played by Scarlet," He said and Laugh.

"Don't bring her here... Its you and me now," He said and Namjoon smirk. "I told you, the day she know the truth, she will left your side," Taehyung hold Namjoon collar and punch him on his face, he stumble but manage to maintain his balance.

"You will regret this," Namjoon said and push Taehyung. They were about to fight when the siren of police car make them apart. "I will see you again," Namjoon said and left the place. Taehyung look towards Yoongi and nodded his head.

In the distance, Scarlet let out a sign and look towards Jessie, "That's was a great idea," Jessie said and Scarlet smile. "I can only help him but this war he has to fight himself, I can only give them a weapon but he has to use it by his own."

____