6 | B E T R A Y

Elegantly Sacrlet walk inside the fancy yet modern restaurant to meet someone. She smile when she saw a familiar person waiting for her to arrive. She cheerfully walk towards the table as the man look up when he hear someone coming towards him.

His face light up when he saw her, he stood up and fix his suit. She walk closer to him and take him in her arms, feeling the warmth they are missing. "Long time no see," He said and they broke the hug. "I was busy with stuffs you know," she said as they both settle on there seats.

"How your business going?" He asked and she let out a sign. "Too much work oppa, sometimes I want to quit," I said jokingly. "Why? Your boss giving you hard time," he asked and she nodded her head.

"Oppa," She calls him and he answer a hmm. "What does love feels like?" She asked out of nowhere making him little confused. "Why are you asking?"  He asked and she shrugged her shoulder. "Just wanna know?" She said and he smile.

Finally decided to tell her. "When you love someone, all you want them, no one else fill the space in your heart which make by them, they are someone you can't forget even you try to, They are someone whom you become used to," He said and she nodded her head trying to consume all those words.

"They will move on if other person give them love, support and care, If they feel like they being loved by them and that's when they decide to move on from one sided love," he said and she nodded her head again.

"But what oppa, if he want her back in his life even to kill the one she love," She asked."it doesn't matter, He only lose her forever, you can't force someone to love you if they don't want to," He said and take a sip of his wine.

"But why you asking this," he asked. She shook her head before replying. "These days I have been in drama so that's why I asked," He let out a chuckle of her cuteness.

"Oh I forget," He said as he take out a envelope. "Here," he show her. She take the envelop from him and open it. Her eyes widen when she saw something familiar.

"I got resume from Kim's enterprise, today was my interview and guess what I have been selected as Leader of Planning department of the company," He said happily while her face fell.

"From tomorrow, I am going to be started to work there," Her heart beat fasten as she look at him. His face change in confusion as he look at her face. "Aren't you happy, I am going in your company," She gulp down the saliva as she fakely smile.

"I-I am happy," She said and he smile. "I am so happy, we are going to be in same company, and don't worry I will promote you, you will no more just a employee of the company, I will promote you in better position, what about being my secretary,"  He asked, she smile and nodded her head. Her mobile ring as she found the one calling.

"Hello," she said as she excuse herself from him. "Its emergence Queen, The port has been blocked by the police and they will not let us to take out material," She said, "call Mr. Joe, asked him to come on the port, I am coming," She said and hangup the call.

She walk towards the man and smile before speaking,"I have to go oppa... Its emergency," She said and he nodded his head. She take her purse and walk away leaving the men alone.

He smirk when he saw her going out from the restaurant. He take out a pen drive from his pocket. "You so stupid Oueen, walking around with this," He take out his mobile and call the familiar number.

"Its all done sir, I have the pen drive in which all the information about his illegal business was," He said proudly.

________

She park her car infront of the building as she get out from the car. "Ma'am Everything is settle here," She nodded her head and walk towards the chief.

"Hello," The chief bowed. "Sorry to disturb you, it's our fault, please forgive us," He said and she nodded her head. "Thanks for your help, I will make sure to promote you if you continue to help us like this," She said and he nodded his head with smile.

She walk away from them followed by Jinae. "Did you complete you task?" Jinae asked and she nodded her head.

_____

Walking inside the mansion the first thing she saw was him sitting on the couch in living room with the wine in his hand. "You back," He asked, she bowed her head before replying.

"Sorry for today," She said and he place his drink on the table as he walk towards her. "Sorry, after disrespecting me you expect sorry from me," He asked in deep and low tone.

He walk closer as her head down looking on the floor. He like how he can dominate her, "what about you plan?" He asked. "I already take a step, it's going smoothly," She said. Her words seems melody in his ear. He smirk and touch her neck.

"Its so long since I touch you like this," he said tracing his finger on her expose neck, she shiver a little due to his action, "how can you still so sensitive with my touch," He said and hold her waist making her eyes widen. He pull her towards his body.

"You smell nice," He said and bury his head in her neck, creating a spark between them. He kiss softly and bite her neck making her moan.

She hold his shoulder tightly as he started kissing and biting her sensitive spot. He parted and look at her. He carry her in bridal style walking towards his room. He lay her down before hovering over her.

"I will punish you for you sin."

____