21 | D A N G E R

Taehyung was sitting inside his cabin when someone walk inside. The old man smile at him as he stood up and greet him, "Good morning Uncle, what bring you here?" The old man smile and sat down on the couch.

"How are you son? Its been a while since I meet you so I though I should visit you," Taehyung smile and sat infront of him on the couch. "How is that girl, I didn't hear from her," Taehyung gulp down the saliva and smile at him before replying.

"She was busy with stuffs in gang," Taehyung said and Old man nodded his head and smile. "I hear what she did for you, I am glad she is at your side," He said and Taehyung smile before nodding his head.

"How is everything with Namjoon," Taehyung gulp and let out a sign before replying. "He is trying to ruin the gang," The Old Man look at him in concern and nodded his head.

"You have to fight him, Do anything to bring him down because its the only way you can protect this empire," He said and Taehyung nodded. "You have a weapon, Men and also PIC (The secret agency, lead by Scarlet)," He said and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Any way I hope you find things before its late," He said and stood up, she smile and patted Taehyung shoulder before walking out from the cabin. Jessie look towards the Old man who walk out from the cabin and he nodded his head before walking away.

Jessie dialed a number and smile. "He did what you ask him to do," Scarlet smile and look towards Yoongi. "Now its your turn," Yoongi nodded his head before out from the glass room.

_____

"That's the only way we can bring him down," Yoongi said after explaining the whole plan to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head and look towards the empty seat. He didn't hear from Scarlet from last few days after what happen in the bar. He let out a sign and look towards him.

"Do as you think, This war means to happen," Taehyung stood up and walk out from the secret cabin, he walk towards his cabin but stop in middle, he look towards the cabin, Scarlet sitting inside while doing some work. She seems busy with her work. As much he want to go to her but he stop when he take a step towards her.

He take a deep breath and walk towards his own cabin. Meanwhile in her cabin she got a call from Namjoon. "Hello?" She said. "I want you here right now," He said and hangup the call. Scarlet let out a sign. She stood up and walk out from the cabin towards the parking lot.

She got inside the car and call someone. "You know what you have to do today," "I know, Please be careful," Scarlet hangup the call and drive her car towards the address he send.

After reaching there, she park her car and got out from there, its a same building she came to meet her uncle. He take a deep breath and walk inside the building. Namjoon men hold her arm and take her purse.

They take her towards the room and hardly throw her on the floor. She look up towards the man who is bind on the chair and another, who is sitting infront of him. "Uncle James," She said and stood up. The man hold her and make her kneel down.

"Scarlet, You are really intelligent and fool at the same time," Namjoon said, her eyes focused on him. Namjoon laugh and walk closer to her. He kneel down and look in her eyes. "You are using my people against me, you know that right, Jennie is on my side," Namjoon said. "I know about your plan since day on dear," He said and put his gun on her forehead.

"If I want I can kill you now, But know I want you to kill someone," He said and Take his mobile from one of the man. He dialed the familiar number and someone pick the call. He put the call on speaker.

"Oh... My baby brother," Namjoon said teasingly. "What now? What do you want?" Taehyung said with boring voice. Scarlet scan the room and look towards her uncle. "You know, you queen is in my cage," Namjoon said and Taehyung chuckle. "I don't have a queen, I am alone King without a queen," Namjoon laugh at his reply meanwhile Scarlet hearing there ever words.

"really, Then it will be nice if I kill her," He said and hangup the call before video calling him. "Look who is here," He said and turn the camera towards her. She look up with her blank eyes. She shook her head signaling something. Yoongi understand her gusture and he look towards Taehyung with big eyes.

"She is in a danger," Yoongi said and Taehyung look towards him and then her. Namjoon point his gun on her before shooting on her hand. She yelp in pain and Taehyung stood up. "Don't, don't do this," He said and Namjoon smirk. "If you don't want her dead, come here just you, no one else or she will be dead," He said and hangup the call.

Suddenly the door open as Jessie walk inside. She seems calm and she smile. "She was right Yoongi," She said and Taehyung look between them in confusion. "We have to save her," He said and walk out from the cabin. Meanwhile in Abandoned building, Scarlet yelp in pain as the blood flowing from the arm. Namjoon walk towards her and smirk. "I like to see you in pain," He said and She look up.

"Don't forget I am queen," She said and smirk. Namjoon slap her hard but she laugh. "I am one step forward, You just invite your dead Namjoon, pray to god that he don't kill you," She said and he harsly hold her chin.

"I invite his death, You will kill him if you want to save your precious uncle and his daughter," Her breath stuck as look at him in horror. "You know my mens waiting for my instruction, They must be starving for her beautiful body," He said and she look towards uncle. His eyes watery indicating its truth.

"You can't do this, She has nothing to do with me or anything to you," She said and he stood up. "This game started by you but I will finish this with your and his death," He said.

"Let them go, I am your enemy not them," She said almost begging. "You have to think about them before meeting them in this building, ohh... You must be not aware that this building belongs to me," He said, Scarlet look towards her uncle. "You should be loyal with me," He said and walk away from her. Her eyes started heavy, but she try not to close her eyes, not until a gun shot hear and she fall into darkness.

______