10| K I S S

"Congratulations Scarlet," Yoongi said and she smile before nodding her head. "So the chief is now our side," Scarlet nodded her head and sat on her seat.

"Two people are on our side," She said and he nodded his head. "What should we do next?" Yoongi asked as all of them look at her. She nodded her head and smile.

"Its now my work left, All you have to do just collect all the evidence against them," Everyone nodded her head. "I hope you guys ready, Be sure to hack the CCTV Camera inside the room, I will signal you and just do you work," She stood up and walk away from the room.

Everyone left alone in the room. Yoongi let out a sigh as Jinae walk towards him and sat beside him. "She gonna ruin herself for him,"  Jinae said and Yoongi shook his head. "She is already ruined by him," Yoongi said and let out a chuckled.

______

"Oppa," Scarley walk inside the room and greet him. He quickly shut off his Macbook and look at her. She smile and walk towards him and sat infront of him.

"What are you doing?" She asked and he let out awkward laugh. "I was doing some work, tell me about yourself, what are you doing here?" He asked and she stood up and walk towards him.

"I have a gift for you," she said and put the carry bag on his table. His face light up and he take out a box and open it. He look at her when he found something inside it.

"NeckTie," He said and take out, she smile and stood up. "I want you to look more handsome thats why I bought this for you," She said and he smile. She take Necktie and remove the one he is wearing.

She bend down and start tieing it. He look at her beauty and lost in it. "Scarlet," He said and she look in his eyes while doing her work. "You are beautiful," He said and hold her waist making her fall on his lap.

She smile and he did the same not until the door bang opened making both of them turn there head towards him, Her eyes widen when she saw him standing there  staring at her with disappointed eyes along with anger shown on his face.

They both stood up and look at him. "So that's going on inside the office right?" He said, She gulp down and look at him. His eyes shown anger which she feared of.

"You are fired," He said to the man, Her eyes widen and she walk infront of him. "You can't do this," She said. Taehyung give her unbelievable look. "I am boss here, I can do anything," He said and glare at the man whose eyes on you.

Taehyung feel ranged under him, like he want to kill that man, "I know you are boss but still you can't do this, Give him a chance to prove--" "Prove??? There is nothing to talk about, This business is mine so mind you own," He brush back his hair.

She can't let him do this, she can't let Taehyung fired him. She take a deep breath and look at him. "There is no rule that he didn't follow, You Can't Fired him," She said again and he let out a chuckle.

"Why that?" He asked and she gulp down before saying something which she shouldn't. "I am your wife and legally, I am 52% Share holder of this company, if you are boss but still I have more power," She said.

He look at her in disbelief along with the man standing there. His eyes shows nothing but disappointment. "Great, I should have known that all you need is sex and money," He said harshly and she look at him.

"Do you have any feeling or all you have lust over mens, You can't be satisfied with one person right," He said and she just stare at him with his sad eyes. "Its my mistake, I shouldn't believe the girl like you," He said and about to walk out when she spoke up.

"I hope you don't regret it later," She said and he look back. "Regret? Do you thinks after saying those words to the slut like you I will regret it," His words way too harsh for her but she didn't said something. She stay quit and he left the room.

The man who is standing there looking at the girl who just defend him, he kinda feel sad that he is playing with the one who protecting him. He walk closer and hug her from the back. Taehyung look at the scene as his heart clutch making it painful.

______
Scarlet walk inside her cabin greeted by her team member look at her in concern. She smile and sat on her seat. "Did you got connected with the device," She asked and Yoongi nodded, "Did you call her and trace her," She asked and Jessie nodded her head.

"I got connected with her, she send the recording and everything she can," Scarlet nodded her head. Jinae looking at her friend, she can say Scarlet effected by Taehyung Harsh words but she is good covering her emotions.

"You guys did a great work, I am going home, I need to finish somework," She stood up and walk out from the room, she walk towards the parking lot. Her hand sank by someone as he take her toward his car.

He slam her on the car and look at him. "Can't pleasure you, can't I fulfill your needs, Don't enough for you, Why Scarlet, Why you have to go and fuck him?" He asked angrily. She let out a chuckled and push him.

"If I ask you same, if I am not enough for you, Why you need to go and fuck other girls," She asked and raise her eye brows.

"Oh... now I get it, its must be hurt your pride," She said and he let out a sigh. "I am trying Scarlet, I am trying," He said and she cut him off. "Trying, what are you trying huhh...." She asked and he slam his hand on the car making her eyes widen.

"I am Fucking Trying to love you," He said and she look at him in shocked. He stop talking when he realise what he said. She about to say something but he stop her by kissing her lips, her eyes even more widen when he did that because it's her and his first kiss.

They never kissed each other it's there first time they did that, before that he never kiss her nor try to do it. She melt in his kiss and she start kissing him back, He hold her waist and yank her towards his body. They both melt in the kiss.

______