22 | T R A P

Taehyung walk towards his car while yoongi following him. "Don't follow me... I don't want to put her life in danger," He said while glaring at him. He get inside the car and drove off. He reach to the address and walk out from the car.

He take out his gun and shoot one of Namjoon man. "I am here, alone," He Scream and namjoon walk out from the room. He smirk seeing him alone here. He walk closer to him and he point his gun on Namjoon.

"Where is She?" He asked and Namjoon look towards his man and gesture them something, they quickly got hold on Taehyung and take him towards the room where they put scarlet. Seeing her lying in the glass tank, his heart fall.

"Let her go," He warn. Namjoon laugh and look between them. "Do you love her, baby brother," He tease. Taehyung take a deep breath. "What do you want?" He ask directly. Namjoon smirk and throw the paper infront of him.

"All the property, wealth, business and your death," He said and glare at him. He give him a pen. "Sign it now," He said and caress the tip of his gun. Taehyung look towards scarlet, her dress sightly trip from her shoulder, the wound on her arm bleeding making her dress stain.

He glare at him and stood up. "Let her go, I will sign it now," He said and Namjoon laugh. "She is the reason of my destruction, you want me to let her go." He said.

Scarlet open her eyes and found herself inside the big glass tank. She look towards the man who is standing there, He smirk and walk closer to her. "Now watch me killing your man," He said, She look towards Taehyung who is standing there infront of him looking at her.

"Sign it or she will be dead," Namjoon said and the water start filling inside the tank. Taehyung eyes widen and he ran towards the tank. He punch the tank but nothing happen. "You can't break it, its bullet proof," Namjoon said and Scarlet look towards Taehyung.

"Don't sign, He is not going to kill me," She said and Namjoon smirk as the water start filling fast. Her ankle tied up with a huge iron ball making difficult for her to stood up. "Oh... You enjoying her death," Namjoon said and Taehyung eyes redden from anger. The water is almost full the oxygen level inside is getting low making her hard to breath.

She shook her head again and Taehyung turn around. She slam her hand on the glass. She desperately slamming her hand to stop because she can't speak. She  can't breath, she is suffocating and drowning in the water but manager to open her eyes.

Taehyung take a pen and sign the paper. Namjoon smirk and hold the papers. "Now its time for your death, see she is drowning," Taehyung look towards her as the water stop filling when Namjoon gesture. Now the water start reducing, he walk towards the tank and put his hand on the glass.

"You will be fine," Scarlet shook her head and cough. "Let her go," He said again, Namjoon walk closer and point his gun on him. "Oh really, but you should die first," Namjoon said, someone walk out from the dark and seeing the familiar man Taehyung eyes widen.

"Uncle," He said and his uncle smirk, Scarlet look towards the man, her shown the anger and betrayal she felt. "Don't say you trust me scarlet," He said and She look towards him, as much she want to kill him but she stop herself.

"Thanks for telling me about your plan, Otherwise my dear son was the one at your place," He said and Taehyung laugh out loud. He put his hand in the pocket and walk towards him.

"So uncle, you are the hidden spy in our gang, look you yourself walk infront of me," He said and both of them look at him in confusion. The old man point his gun on Taehyung and smirk. "Now I can finally have everything, Thanks to my son and your wife," He said and Taehyung smirk.

"What with that face?" His uncle said. A group of man walk towards them and point there gun on them. Some goes to open the lead of the tank and take out scarlet from there. Jessie along with Jennie walk towards Scarlet and stand behind her while pointing there gun on namjoon.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon said and Scarlet look towards Taehyung in confusion. "I am a king, I can't move to the square where my enemy can attack," He said and Point his gun on him. "I just cast the net for you, and you know what you fall in it," Scarlet look towards him in confusion. He walk towards the chair and sat down.

"I just stay silent and let others to do the work. You know the man you have now are mine," He laugh and Namjoon turn to look towards the men who are pointing there gun on them, ready to kill them anytime.

"My plan is one step forward, Look what I got," He out the tap down as the recording from before start playing. Ever single thing namjoon said along with his father is recorded in it. "So, Now I can kill you," Taehyung said and Point his gun on him. Namjoon smirk and laugh, "Kill me but do you want to know something," He said and Look towards Scarlet. Her eyes are heavy but she manage to stood there. He smirk and look towards Taehyung.

Taehyung feel his world slip from her feet when he hear those words. "Do you the water inside the tank was poisoned, a and it can't heal from anything, only I have its anti dose," Taehyung eyes widen and he look towards Scarlet.

"Even though you kill me, at the end of the day you loose," Namjoon laugh, Taehyung run closer to her hold her arm. "Scarlet...Look at me," She look in his eyes, the tear fell from her eyes and she stumble. Taehyung hold her body. "You cant close your eyes, you will be fine," He said.

"Kill me and your Wife will be dead too," Taehyung man hold them, Yoongi walk towards them with ambulance. Her heart beat falling and breathing heavy. "Scarlet, no.... OPEN YOUR EYES," He said tumbling. The police came and take Namjoon and his father.

"You will lose it.... Taehyung, she is going to die in any minute," He said and taking his gun he shoot him on his leg infront of police. The tears falling from his eyes, everyone looking at him in horror, no one saw him like this. "I will ruin everything if anything happen to her."

______