12 | M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G

Looking at the man infront of her, She feels her soul left her body. The guilt taking over her. His eyes staring at her soul, making her weak. The door of elevator closed but her eyes still focused on the door. She feel a hand around her waist which take her out from her thoughts.

"Don't worry, I am here for you," She fakely smile towards him but her mind can't forget about Taehyung Eyes which were staring in her soul. Meanwhile on the other side Taehyung standing there staring at the door.

Taehyung walk back towards his room, he was going for lunch when this happen now he is not feeling like eating. He take out his mobile and call a familiar number. "I want CCTV footage of Plan manager room,"  He said and toss his mobile on the desk before letting out a sigh.

He look towards the ring which he is wearing. "What's going on with your mind Scarlet? You don't seems like yourself," He said and spin his chair while his mind focused on her.

____

Scarlet walk inside th restaurant alone. She walk inside the personal cabin greeted by the mans in black. She smile and bowed towards the man in his early 70s. He gesture her to sit and she gladly did.

"Why you call me here?" He asked and she take out a envelope before sliding towards him. "These are the things you asked me for," She said and he smile before giving it to his secretary.

His secretary joint pendrive in his laptop before going through it. He open a file and show to Him, he smile and nodded his head. "I know your team is the only one who can do this," He said and laugh, she smile also before taking a sip on her drink.

"As you asked me I complete my task, Its your turn," She said and he nodded his head. "I will, since I am His uncle," He said and she nodded his head.

"I heard you guys sign marriage papers,"  He said and she nodded her head. "Its just a contract or you guys are in love," She smile before replying. "I am sorry to say sir, but it's our personal life," She said and he smile before nodding her head.

"You don't need to worry, I will make sure Taehyung get all the property of his father since I have lots of against Namjoon," He said and she smile before nodding.

She stood up and bowed before taking her leave. She walk out from the restaurant towards her car. She get inside and let out a sigh. "I am sorry, but i have to do this," She said and call the familiar number.

"Its now your time, please do as I told you," She said and he reply her with yes. She toss her mobile before starting the engine driving her car towards the house.

After reaching here after 30 min of drive she finally reach to her house. She collect her things before getting out from the car, She look aside finding Taehyung car. She gulp down her saliva and walk towards the entrance of the house.

She walk inside the put her handbag on the couch. She walk towards her room before before she could go inside the sound coming from  his rooms stop her. She turn and walk towards his room. His room was locked as the loud voice heard from the other side.

Knowing what going on inside the room her eyes saden. Her face fall as she stare at the door. She left for her room and locked the door. Her heart beating faster as the tears building inside her eyes. Trying to calm herself she walk inside the bathroom to take warm shower.

Meanwhile Taehyung feel exhausted from all the sex session he did with the random girl. The girl crawl towards him and lay her head on his chest. "Its so long since we had sex, Its feel refreshing today," She said and he roll his eyes before pushing her off from him.

He take his pants and wear it. He take out his wallet taking out some notes before throwing towards her. "Your time finished, you can leave now," He said and she scoff before taking her clothes from the floor.  He take his tramp suit before walking inside the bathroom leaving the girl alone.

Scarlet walk out from the room after fresh up. He walk towards the kitchen and take out some ingredients before starting to prepare the food, The maid are already left the mansion since it's dark. The door of the room open and she look towards the woman who walk out from the room.

The woman walk towards her and look at her. "Give me some beer," She said and Scarlet give her disgusting look and start doing her work. The woman already frustrated from the way Taehyung treat her but now she.

"Look at your status and the way you attitude," Scarlet slam the knife on the table and look at her dangerously. "Status," Scarlet said and walk towards her, before showing her ring to her. "I am the wife of the person you slept with," She said and her eyes widen.

"You are just a sluts who after him but he belongs to me," She said and the woman about to say something to her but interrupted by the voice. "I don't belongs to you," He said and walk closer to them. Scarlet look at him and he slide his arms around the woman and smile at her.

"You might be my wife but We are in contact marriage, And as I know you already have a lover," He smirk and the girl smirk also. "What wife you are can't even please your man?" She said, Scarlet let out a chuckle. She walk closer to the woman and look both of them.

"You should be glad you are inside my house if you outside, I will kill you with my own hands," She said and walk away from them. Taehyung take out his hand from the woman and look at her with his boring eyes.

"Should I give push you out from the house or you will go by yourself," Taehyung said and She walk out from the house. He look towards the ingredient lying on the kitchen counter seems like she preparing the food.
"Its my mistake, I shouldn't except this from you, you have a life and I know you don't have feeling for me," 

______