Pandemic

Also, here's a pandemic quickie ❤️🦠

"Ana, please give it to me," I say as my wife stands at the foot of our bed, withholding what I desire most. "The world is in chaos. This virus is out there. I need to do it before it's too late."

"You've lost your mind," she says, with a quick back step and a straightening of her blouse.

"That doesn't stop me needing what you're preventing me from holding." I pull at my hair and nearly bald a patch.

"You've held it constantly," she says, with a quick sidestep of my sly hand. "You've pressed it and stroked it and shot it off like 17 times already, and it's only 7 am."

"This isn't that unusual. I do all of that three times a morning as it is. You just aren't fully awake yet."

She gives me an eye roll, which just makes me want to shoot it off all the more.

"Christian," she huffs. "I went along with all this when you wanted to do it on the coats and hats. I closed my eyes during that weird episode in the pantry with the plastics and canned goods, but now our whole property smells."

"It's supposed to smell afterwards! That's how you know it all worked."

After a one-two play, she makes a dash for the property intercom button at the right of the doorway.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Are you calling Gail? Because you know Gail will be on my side! She's in charge of all that with Taylor. And believe me she does way more than me and enthusiastically all over the place."

Ana smirks as Taylor answers.

Taylor?!

"Taylor, could you come to the master suite. I have something I need you to hold tight for me," Ana says, with an emphasis on tight and that siren grin. My jaw cements to the floor.

"Right away, Mrs. Grey," Taylor says, his hairy limbs practically reaching through the speakers for a feel.

Fucker.

"This is your plan? To give Taylor what's mine?" I ask and I see a tick of her smile. "Well, well, well..." I punctuate the trifecta with a dramatic ha-ha-ha. "That's highly ill conceived because you know he'll never take it. And if he does, he'll give it right back to me."

"Why would he do that?" Ana asks.

"What do you think I pay him for?"

Taylor arrives... right away. I swear that fucker has a jet pack for toes.

Ana turns to him in the doorway, with her lashes batting and a flip of her locks, so blatantly flashing her goods all over the place. His eyes lock on what she's stroking. I know he's trying to look away but the fucker is too weak. He's been to war and other killing activities but Ana's dance of seduction proves too much as she thrusts it all right to his chest.

"But, Mrs. Grey..." his voice shakes. The fucker falling to his sin.

"Take it," she commands.

His gorilla fingers shake, knowing full well the knife he's putting in my back, but he still takes hold of what's mine.

The hurt.

The indecency.

The outright betrayal.

"Noooooo!" I call out as I pummel between them. "Not my can of Lysol disinfectant spray!"