The Wizard of Paas

This is a story I was late on writing, but thought I'd go ahead and post here, since some of you asked me about an Easter story. It's two parts and I figured that since Easter happens on April 17th in 2019 (the year this would take place) I'm actually early.;)

And I PROMISE to have a Darker update soon and one for the baby story as well. I know a lot of you have been asking. I appreciate your interest so much and love reading your comments and messages!

And the sex of the twins and stuff will be revealed in another part to this Hearts and Flowers story (not the Easter part), so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy! xo

"Why do we have to hide the eggs in our yard?" I ask as I sit at the kitchen table helping Ana cut out sugar cookie bunnies she's baking for the springtime celebration tomorrow. Gail's off today, so I got thrust into this situation by the promise of another type of thrusting situation later. And let me tell you, I'm terrible at this cookie shit. It looks all sweet and innocent from the outset, but it's pure evil. Who knew it would be so easy to over-flour and over-roll and for body parts to tear off. I think I've re-wadded this ball of dough twelve times to try and get these right, and still Peter has no cottontail and his friend can't hear him complain about it because his ears fell off the table.

"It's a tradition," Ana says, shimmying around in her frilly little apron over that silky little dress of hers. She's doing this on purpose to incentivize me and fuck, it's working. She looks like she stepped right out of a fifties sit-com as the perfect doting pregnant housewife. Except in this light I can see the outline of her bra through the back of that dress, and looking down south, I don't think Harriet ever wore matching La Perla black lace crotchless panties for Ozzie.

Damn is she driving me crazy.

"Yes, let's hide them for our kids, not every snot nose at the school," I say, wondering if there's any way I can fuck her quick over the counter. But shit, the kids are watching their movie in the next room. But, they're watching their movie... And she has the short dress on with the crotchless panties... Fuck, my cottontail fell off again!

"Didn't we just do this at Christmas?" I ask. I half expect Tilly to come as herself tomorrow—a hard boiled egg who thinks she's an omelet.

"The moms thought it would be fun if we had the hunt in our meadow."

"Of course they did; they're probably also hoping I'll be wearing a bunny tail with my ass stuck up in the air and hopping around where the she-wolf pack can strike."

"Actually, they have someone for that," Ana says, putting her perfectly formed dough rabbits onto cookie sheets. She's so good handling those ears; they never fall off. Fuck, I just got hard again imagining her other handling skills.

"What do you mean they have someone? What'd they call, Rent-a-Rabbit?"

She laughs and shakes her head.

"You know that new little boy, Clayden Malloy?"
she asks. What's with the "aydens", anyway? Why are parents so eager to put any other name in front of it and call it a name? It was bad enough when every third boy was a Jayden or Brayden, but now these parents are just making this shit up.

"You mean that kid with the fucked up bowl cut?"

"Christian!"

"What? I feel sorry for the boy; that haircut is child abuse." I just gave a full head-cut to my thirteenth try.

"Well, his father is going to play Hoppy Tailingsworth." She giggles. "Isn't that cute?"

I stop re-balling my dough for a moment to soak what she just said in. Am I dreaming this insanity currently?