Alternative Medicine

"Are y-you sure there's not anything e-else I could at least try?" Tom asked, voice so shaky he could barely speak. He started doing spider-fingers, calming his nerves, but his eyes began tearing up.

Jake walked into the room, looking for his keys. He heard quiet sniffles, and noticed Tom was on the verge of having another breakdown. "Who are you talking to?" He whispered.

"Doctor." He mouthed back, covering the speaker.

"Why?"

"To see if t-there's anything else that c-could help me. Now go a-away." He swatted his hand at him.

Jake shook his head. He walked towards him and held out his hand. "Let me talk to her."

"No." Tom mouthed.

"You don't need to be getting worked up over this. Please let me talk to her for you."

Tom was scheduled to have his first therapy appointment since quarantine started today. Due to there being a stay-at-home order in place, it was going to be a zoom call, and Jake didn't want him having another attack before he was supposed to visit with her.

He sighed and handed him the phone. "Be nice." He whispered. "I don't w-want to have to find another doctor b-because of you."

Jake laughed. "I got it." He kissed him on the cheek. "Hello?" He started, beginning a conversation with his doctor.

Tom walked out of the room, nervous. He was still shaky from the phone call and decided he didn't want to hear this discussion. He went into the bathroom and started the shower. Gross as it was, not having anything to do all day and being stuck in the apartment 24/7 gave him no motivation to clean himself. Just one of the many stages of depression he was dealing with.

He looked at himself in the mirror, actually taking a minute to scan his body. His wrists still looked butchered, but his shoulder had almost completely healed. The only thing that could be seen was a faint scar. His physique was looking oddly healthy. He had Jake to thank for that, since he's been on a health kick recently.

Tom stepped into the shower, letting the warm water hug him like a blanket. He dipped his head backwards, wetting his hair. He applied shampoo to his hands, running it through his chestnut curls. His hair was tangled, and it had grown out a lot.

He began washing his body next, rubbing soap up and down his arms and legs. He flinched when he came across his cuts, gently washing them with a single finger, making circular motions. The pain was unpleasant, but bearable. He rinsed himself, and turned off the water.

He wrapped a towel around his torso, hanging lowly on his hips. He wiped away the fog that had consumed the mirror, scanning his neck and face. His neck was speckled in hickey's and his chest had love bites. Jake really took the "no more work" thing seriously. Tom laughed to himself.

His attention landed on his face. He leaned closer to the mirror, realizing that he had grown a small amount of facial hair. He didn't like it at all, and grabbed a new razor from behind the mirror door. He applied a small amount of shaving cream to his face, and began shaving downwards in a steady motion. He repeated this pattern until all his unwanted hair was gone.

Tom then rinsed the shaving cream off in the sink, enjoying the feeling of a clean face. He glanced at himself one more time, noticing how apparent his eye bags had become. His skin wasn't as radiant as it used to be, and his smile was almost nonexistent.

He sighed, and turned the bathroom door knob. When he came out, Jake was no longer on the phone with his doctor. He was sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up and smiled when he saw Tom standing in front of him.

"How was your shower love?" Jake asked, standing up and hugging him. His skin was still wet, and his hair was damp. It didn't bother him one bit.

"Good. You didn't scare off the doctor did you?"

Jake chuckled. "No. And we even found an alternative medicine for you."

Tom looked at him, smiling a little. "Really? Like what?"

"Essential oils. Apparently they have a lot of benefits." He pulled out his phone, showing Tom the different types of oils he could try. "Your doctor said you would probably benefit from Lavender, Rose, and Hyssop."

"What do they do?"

"The Lavender helps with depression, decreases stress, and improves your mood. Rose is supposed to help with anxiety, and Hyssop is supposed to minimize skin scarring."

Tom smiled, fully this time. "Okay." He wrapped his hands around Jake's waist, and pressed their lips together, having to stand on the tip of his toes. He swore Jake's grown during this lockdown.

Jake placed his hands on his lower back, causing his towel to fall down onto the floor. Tom reached down to pick it up, blushing from embarrassment. "How long before your visit with Kelly?" Jake asked.

Tom looked at the clock on the wall. "Bout twenty six minutes. Why?"

Jake gave him a devious grin, and got down onto his knees. He began kissing around his exposed area, planting his lips on his thighs. "I can do it in five." He said, looking up at him. Jake's blue eyes really popped when in this position.

Tom gave a soft laugh, gasping when Jake's mouth wrapped around the tip of his dick. His head fell back and his eyes closed, mouth hanging slightly open.

Jake sucked from his tip down to his balls, leaving a trail of saliva as he went. He opened his mouth wider, sliding all the way down to the base of his cock. His head moved back and forth, creating bobbing motions.

Tom unknowingly began running his hands through his hair. "Fuck," he breathed out. His ears were filled with his own moaning sounds, and the wet sounds Jake was making while blowing him.

He continued to suck his cock. His mouth and tongue engulfed the top, while his hand jerked the bottom of it. He looked up at Tom, who had his eyes closed, still letting out soft moans. He sped up his pace, watching as spit and pre-ejaculation ran down the sides.

"Fuck," Tom gasped. His orgasm hit him all at once and he climaxed into Jake's mouth. His face contorted and muscles slightly twitched. He opened his eyes, watching as Jake continued to suck him clean. His dick fell out of his mouth with a pop, and he seemed to have swallowed his cum.

Jake got off his knees, giving him a singular kiss on his lips. Tom pouted, wanting more. He grabbed Jake by his shirt collar, pulling him into a deeper kiss.

"Go brush your teeth." Tom said, still kissing him.

Jake pulled back. "Yeah, don't want to be wearing a a mask with bad breath." He laughed.

"Where are you going?"

"The store." He grabbed his keys off the nightstand. "We're running out of almost everything, and I also need to pick up your oils."

"Can I come with?"

"Uh, no. Therapy? Less than twenty minutes now? Ring a bell?"

Tom huffed, knowing he was right. He pulled his towel back up, wrapping it around his waist. Jake made his way into the bathroom, quickly brushing his teeth. He came back out, and kissed Tom before leaving. "Text me if you need anything."

He nodded, and watched as Jake left the bedroom. He walked over to the window, observing him pull out of the driveway.