Family Visit pt.1

"I mean I guess we could be there by 6:30?" Tom said. He was holding the phone between his ear and shoulder scavenging through his drawers for a pair of socks. The marble flooring was cold on his feet.

"Oh I can't wait to see you guys!"

He chuckled. "See you tonight mum."

"See you tonight sweetie."

He removed the phone from underneath his ear and clicked end call. He threw his phone on the bed as he continued to look for a pair of socks. He settled on a fuzzy black pair and slid them onto his feet. His body hummed as the warming fabric consumed him.

"Jake!" He called out. "Are you still in the bathroom?"

"No I'm in the kitchen now!" He replied.

Tom waltzed into the kitchen to find Jake rummaging through the cabinets for food. Ringlets of his hair slovenly covered his forehead as he was becoming more and more frustrated with not finding something to eat.

"Babe." Tom said. He placed his hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. "What are you looking for?"

Jake groaned, calmly closing the cabinet door. "Something to eat. I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't get something in my gut soon."

He laughed. "You're so dramatic."

Jake turned around and faced him. "Who were you talking to on the phone?"

Tom leaned back against the counter. He crossed his arms over his chest, rubbing his temples. "My mum. I told her that we finally finished unpacking and now she wants us to come over for dinner." He rolled his eyes. "Apparently, Sam has a new recipe he's been working on."

"So what I'm hearing is, they'll have food?"

He laughed. He moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Yes they'll have food baby." He smiled and kissed him. He titled his head to the side, allowing Jake's lips to run over his.

Jake kissed back lustfully. He placed his hands on his lower waist and lifted him up onto the counter. He slid his tongue into his mouth, growing hard as Tom let out a husky moan. He began rubbing his thighs, his hand creeping towards Tom's briefs.

Tom moved his hand away. He chuckled. "Later."

Jake griped. "You said that yesterday." He went in to kiss him again.

He dodged. "Yep. Now move so we can get ready."

"Fine." He huffed. He moved to the side so Tom could jump down from the counter. "What time do we need to be there?"

"6:30."
~
Tom and Jake walked up his parents concrete steps. Tom rung the door bell and waited for someone to answer. He decided to keep his outfit simple: a white shirt, a blue flannel, black shorts, and his white air forces with Nike socks. He parted his hair down the middle as well, letting his loose curls flow.

Jake went with jeans and a black tee shirt. He squeezed Tom's hand gently, his nerves beginning to stir. The door opened, and Paddy stood with a sour face. "Welcome home asshole." He said to Tom.

Tom opened his mouth to reply, but before he could, their dad walked up behind Paddy. He slapped him on the back of the head. "No swearing, son."

"But Tom does it all the time!" He complained.

"Yeah, because I'm grown." Tom laughed. "You should try it sometime."

"Boys that's enough." Their mum said walking up behind the two. "Come on in guys."

Jake smiled and let Tom lead them inside. His childhood home was cozy. It had lots of space, beautiful flooring, and many comfortable chairs to sit in. He continued to hold him by his hand, and led them into the living room. He sat down on the black couch and immediately kicked off his shoes.