07. Out of Nowhere

CHAPTER SEVENOUT OF NOWHERE

CHAPTER SEVEN
OUT OF NOWHERE

◥✥◤

     Alana Jane sat down in the waiting room with Kira and Liam as they waited for Scott to finish discussing the dead body with his mother. Kira had just told Alana Jane everything from the very beginning. From the man who attacked Scott at the school to the girl Alana Jane bumped into who was acting strangely to the boy with the stingers in his arms. The brunette sighed as she looked at Kira and Liam who sat in silence, waiting for her response.

     "So, this isn't the first time you guys encountered these kinds of people?" Alana Jane questioned and the other two shook their heads.

     "We weren't sure if we could tell you since you don't really like us," Liam said sheepishly and Alana Jane shook her head.

     "I got nothing against you two, it's mainly Scott and Stiles, but this is so much bigger than that. You said these people were chimeras, right?" Alana Jane asked.

     "Yeah," Liam said while nodding his head. "At first, we thought we figured out what was going on, but clearly we haven't."

     "And that was when I knew we needed your help," Kira added.

     Alana Jane sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. Someone was creating chimeras from what Kira had told her and so far, the ones that were killed by the men in metal masks, were "failures" and they still had no idea what that meant. Tracy's body, the girl Alana Jane bumped into, was still left at the animal clinic and Lucas' body, the boy with the stingers, was in the morgue. Theo had been helping them with Tracy and he also showed up when Scott was nearly killed on the night of the senior scribe. It was crazy to think that Alana Jane knew practically nothing about this boy but he didn't know anything about her either and that was how she wanted it.

     "We could really use those magic hands of yours," Liam said while awkwardly trying to mimic Alana Jane's hand movements as she shook her head.

     "It's not magic. To be honest, I don't really know what it is. All I know is that I can use it to move things with my mind and so many other things. It's mind boggling, really," she chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders and stood up. "I told my parents you needed help with an assignment so I should head home before they worry and blow up my phone."

     "I guess we'll see you at school tomorrow," Liam said.

     Alana Jane nodded and sighed, "Yeah."

     Another person she was going to see at school was Theo. How was this supposed to come up in a conversation? It probably wouldn't come up in a conversation anyway since all their meetings and conversations were strictly about biology. Well, most of them were about biology. How does one look at the other and tell them that they know about their involvement in a supernatural phenomenon?