GRAVEYARD

started : february 15, 2020published : march 24, 2020completed : tbd

published : march 24, 2020
completed : tbd

|

alana jane bento wanted to leave. she hated her town and she wanted to leave as soon as she was old enough but she didn't hate her town as much as she hated herself. to put it simple, she was like a hurricane but she couldn't help it. she can be relaxed and at ease for a moment but before you realize it, she can raise hell also.

when theo raeken makes his return to beacon hills, alana jane has a strange feeling that something is off about this handsome teenage boy but she just can't figure out what it is. all she knew was that if she wasn't careful, he would drag her all the way down to the graveyard along with him. it's either that or she follows him there.

|

⋆⑅˚₊ 🖇🍒☁️
brianne tju
alana jane bento

⋆⑅˚₊ 🖇🍒☁️brianne tju【 alana jane bento 】

additional cast
cody christian . . . theo raeken
tyler posey . . . scott mccall
dylan sprayberry . . . liam dunbar

teen wolf recast
tom holland . . . stiles stilinski
katherine mcnamara . . . lydia martin
karen fukuhara . . . kira yukimura
maya hawke . . . malia tate

just so everyone can stop asking why i recasted some of the characters, holland roden is racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic and islamophobic. dylan o'brien's joke about stealing sacred indigenous artifacts just makes me uncomfortable even though he apparently apologized for it but it still makes me uncomfortable. shelley pretty much romanticized and justified domestic violence and abuse under the guise of feminism and gender equality. i don't really have a problem with arden i mostly just feel like karen suits kira better.