Chapter 1

Your vision was blurry, you felt a vibrating pain on the back of your head as you got up slowly and hold the back of your head with your right palm. You looked around, up and down and noticed that you're in a hospital room with a tube transfusing blood through your arm.
"What the..", you said to yourself in confusion. A nurse came inside your room while holding a clipboard. "Please rest as you're still recovering" the nurse nervously said as she slowly pushes you back to your bed.
"Can you tell me what happened? I have lost my memory", you asked the nurse after you laid back on your bed.

"A young man carried you to the hospital and he was uncontrollably telling the counter what happened to you, you fainted and your head was bleeding. You have lost a lot of blood"

That's why my head hurts.

"His name goes by Mitsuya Takashi, he left earlier and told us to call him once you woke up," she said

Mitsuya-san ?!?! He cared about me and even carried me here ?? Impossible, he rarely talks to me. But, I'm grateful that he did that.

"Ahh okay", you replied to the nurse with a understanding tone. "Should we call him?", she asks in concern. "Sure", you answered with a smile.

Half an hour later,,

"Y/n kun, are you okay?", Mitsuya asked as he ran to your bed. "Wait, wait. Calm down, Mitsuya-san. I am okay but why did you care about me and even carried me here?", you asked him curiously. "One of the members from Valhalla hit you on the head with a metal bat, are you that stupid?"

Wait a minute, Valhalla ?

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, I've lost my memory", you replied annoyed. "Mikey told me to bring you to the hospital and you're from my division team, of course i care about you.", he replies with a chuckle.

I'm glad he did that, I'm grateful :)

"Well, i have to go now. Are you alright being alone here or do you want me to stay with you? ," he asks as he stands up from being on his knees on the floor.
"I'm okay, I bet you're busy so you should better go now."
"Then, i'll come back tomorrow. See ya !", he says as he waved his hand while walking away.
"Thanks again, Mitsuya-san !", you shouted with a smile.