Training day

Shinjuku, Near the Kōkoku-ji Buddhist Temple, 2AM, Thursday

You got noticeably closer to Mitsuya at the training area. You both were holding hands and swinging it from backwards to forwards like a swing while the strong wind blows towards you two. The two of you were smiling widely and giggling, what were you two talking about?

The captains were waiting at a corner, some sitting, some standing. All of them waiting for you two to walk faster.

"When did they get closer?", Takemichi asks Chifuyu in an obvious whispering manner while glancing at you both. "I don't know, they're probably dating", he shrugs. "Look at these two lovebirds", Mikey teases you two and whistled. "Oi hurry up", Draken shouts at the both of you to walk faster. As you two walked faster and went into the group, Draken puts his arm around Mitsuya. "You both are dating, aren't ya?", he smirks at him.
"Kind of, i guess", Mitsuya puts his hand on the back of his head and looks away with an emotionless look. "Woohoo! ", Hakkai cheers as he hits his best friend's back like a drum.

"Let's start the training now", Mikey turns around with his hands in his pockets and gestures the group with his head tilting to his direction. All of you followed him and got lead to a empty, huge place which looked like an abandoned building. It might be a another gang's secret hideout.

The whole gang included you wondered the building curiously, checking how many rooms, walls and windows there are. You were in a dark, dirty room. Slowly walking around, observing the spray paint on the walls.

"Hey it's not safe here", you flinched as you felt a grab on your wrist. "Taka-san?", you intertwined your hand with his. "You're younger than most of us, remember that and you're my partner too", he looked serious then winked at you with a smile. "Pft", you let out a giggled and walked around with him through the building.

You two heard muffled discussions from below since you both are at the hallway above. You went and check it out since you heard familiar voices. You saw and heard the gang discussing something about another fight. You turned your head around to face your significant other but he wasn't there.

That is when you know.

Your training has started.

You quickly ran up to the attic again and jumped out of the window and to the nearest roof. You crawled till you see another window which shows the gang talking and Takashi was there with them too.

'This motherfucker',  you smirked and thought.

You couldn't hear anything so you gently opened the window. Until a creak came out right after you tried to open it, the gang quickly turned to face where that noise was. You immediately hid yourself by sitting behind a chimney, big enough to not show your figure. You were starting to sweat.

You then had another plan, you went back inside the attic and had a tiny recorder. Luckily, you brought some snacks.

"Hey guys, what are y'all talking about?", you acted like you didn't know your training started and wave at them as you went into the room they are in. You brought some snacks and placed them on a coffee table around them. But they don't know that you hid a tiny recorder under the black, wooden table as you placed the snacks on the table. "I'm kinda full, I don't really want these", you acted lazy and walked back up to the attic.

"Hey [Name]", one of them stopped you. Your eyes widened. "Yes??", you acted lazy and turned around. "What flavour are these :3?", Mikey asked you with sparkling eyes. "Oh uhh, prawn flavour i guess", you slowly went up to the staircase which leads to the attic.

You quickly took out your laptop from your bag and connected the recorder to your screen. You flinched as you saw what your screen showed. Pah was holding your recorder and curiously looked at it like an old man. "Give me that", Chifuyu took the recorder out of his hand and observed each side of it. "I think this is a tracker", he guessed while turning it around. "This motherfucker", Mitsuya laughed as he covered his eyes with his hand.

You blushed at his reaction.

"Welp, i guess [u/p] failed the first task", Mikey replied with an unsurprised face.
"[Name], come out of here!", Takemichi called you as he, Smiley and Chifuyu posed at the recorder with a peace sign.

"These motherfuckers", you laughed at the screen and closed your laptop.

A/N : I apologise for the late update since I was doing my exams !