Probably my imagination, I might be wrong

Before reading :
*  "d/n" = desk-mate's name
* "l/n f/n" = last name, first name

"By the way, I don't know if I'm just seeing things but I caught him staring at me today and yesterday", you informed them. "OH MY GOSHHH", Emma and Hina both screeched. "I might be wrong but Mikey-san and Shiba-kun kept teasing him about me. He also stood there staring at me the whole time so i don't know."

*ring ring*

You checked your phone on who called you so suddenly.
"Huh, Mitsuya-san?", you got curious on why he suddenly called you. "[Name] OH MY GOSH, IT'S HIM. PICK IT UP", the girls screamed.

"Hi, Mitsuya-san", you greeted him formerly. Hi, [Name]. Sorry for the sudden call but are you at home?", he was stressed about you after dropping you off at the train station. "Yes, I am. Emma and Hina-chan are currently at my house. What's wrong?" "Oh, nothing. Just wanted to check up on you" "Oh okay, me and the girls are safe here. Don't worry", you informed him. "That's good, then I'll see you at the meeting tonight"

'Shoot, i almost forgot about the meeting', you thank him for reminding you.

"Sure, see you too!".
You almost ended the call.
"Wait, wait. Do you need a ride since you just got back from the hospital?", Mitsuya stopped you before you ended the call.

Your eyes widened at that question, Emma and Hina were silently screaming at that question since the girls made you put the call on speaker.

"Uh s-sure, if you don't mind of course", you were still shocked at that question. "Then, I'll pick you up at 7. See you!", he sounded happy.
"See you too, thanks Mitsuya-san"
"You can call me Takashi :)"

HUH, HIS FIRST NAME?

"Oh okay, bye Takashi-san"
"Bye-bye, [Name]"

Call ended.

"AAHHH", the two girls could finally let out their excitement.
"[Name], this is your chance", Hina said seriously. "My chance on asking him out?", you got concerned.
"No, dummy. To get each other closer", Emma helped. "Haha, mhm", Hina replied to that nickname.

"I imagine you sitting behind his back on his motorbike and you resting your head on his back with your hands around his waist", Emma said out delusional. "Emma-chan, please calm down. I can't do that to him yet, that'd be weird since we aren't that close !" "True, I've probably been with Draken-kun for so long that's why i forgot how a first time feels like again", Emma said in conclusion.
Hina laughed.

"What do i talk to him about tho? Thanking him?" "Hmm, maybe-", Hina got interrupted.

*ring ring*

"Uh hello?", Emma opened her flip-phone.
"Oi, Emma-chan. Grandpa wants you back now" "Huh, why" "I don't know, he's angry at you for some reason. Did you do anything before leaving?", Mikey whispered. "I forgot, well i'll be back soon", Emma replied "Hurry up", he rushed her. "Fine, fine. Bye !", she closed her phone.

Call ended.

"Ugh my brother wants me back home now. He said Grandpa is angry about something I did, I don't even know what I did", Emma packs her things in her long bag and stands up.

"Well, bye Emma-chan. You will come to the meeting tonight right?", Hina asks her

"Probably, I'll call y'all. Bye now !"

"Bye, Emma-chan", we both waved at her.

Emma wore back her shoes at your door and her figure slowly becomes smaller as she walks away.

"I hope she won't get scolded for whatever she did", Hina wished as she watch her walk. "Yeah", you replied as you watch her figure disappear too.

Hina looks at her watch.
"Oh shoot, it's 4pm now. I have to leave or else my parents would get mad", Hina quickly got up and wore back her jacket.
"Sorry, [Name]. I will see you at the meeting afterwards !", Hina smiles at you in rush. "Don't worry about it, bye Hina-chan" "See you!", Hina waves as she runs out. "See you too", you waved at her as you were still sitting on the marble floor.