Next morning

The next morning,,

The same nurse came by you for check up and gave you a tray with a pile of food they offered.

Hm, it's 10:30 a.m. now. I should be in school haha, I think it's maths lesson now or maybe (subject you dislike) lesson now. Thank god I got injured so i can skip school hehe !', you thought to yourself with a grin.

"Yo, y/n !", a familiar voice distracted you from your thoughts. "Oh hey, Mitsuya-san", you said as you looked confused on who came with the guy. "I came by to visit you again with my sisters.. if you don't mind," he asked in embarrassment. "Don't worry about it !", you replied quickly as you don't want him to feel bad. "Y/n-sannn, I missed you!! Please don't die, y/n-san", one of the sisters begged as she's on the verge of tears with her younger sister. "Aww Mana-kun, I won't die haha," you replied in wholesomeness. They were both holding their tears while sucking their snot, then immediately ran to hug your waist as you were sitting up on the hospital bed.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry about them. Mana, Luna come back here", he apologised as he broke the hug the 2 sisters gave you and pulled them back to him. You giggled in adoration.

"Also, y/n. I have to talk to you about something, i will bring these two back home first", he said casually while holding both of his siblings' palm by his two hands. He draws his head closer towards yours. "It is something private and nobody except Toman can know about this, so please be ready after i come back here," he whispered directly to your face with his calm, deep voice and his eyes glaring deeply towards your eyes

'What is he gonna talk about. I hope it isn't that risky or serious because that might make me stay in the hospital longer. Okay, enough of stupid jokes. It might be something about a division role or something.  AHHH I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. Let's just hope that what he says isn't so serious and life changing'

Your head was filled up with so many questions that it had already make the back of your head hurt more. You calmed  yourself down by resting on the pillow given and tried to sleep, but it did not work as you got more stressed with sweat slowly flowing through your forehead. Your overthinking got worse, your heartbeat got more faster. Why were you so stressed out about this? It's just a question.