Planned

"Mikey-kun asked if we wanted to end the training", Takemichi told you. "No, it's okay. We can do this", you replied getting ready. "Okay. Enemy, we got you", Mikey caught Mitsuya's sleeve as he tried to run away. You all laughed, totally not remembering what Mitsuya said to you. But your laugh wasn't genuine, doesn't even sound like your regular laugh. Sounds forced, you hoped they won't notice. "Okay, I'll leave you two love birds alone. Let's go, Takemichi", those two then ran away.

The tension between you two was awkward as you both walk at the same pace to nowhere. "I'm sorry for not making our relationship work out", you said while facing the floor, walking. "It isn't you, [Name]", he replied. "If it isn't me, then who? It can't be you at all, Takashi", you voiced out your thought. "It's..", he paused, not continuing his sentence. "You found another person? I mean, I can't blame you", you fought back your tears, giggling. He didn't reply to you, instead he looked at your face. He was just standing there, looking like he needs your touch against him at this moment. His eyes looking glassy again, nose red, sniffling. He quickly wiped his tears and pretended to look neutral when you noticed him crying.

"You're crying?", you asked in shocked. You ran to his body and hugged him tightly. Your face completely in his warm chest, hands around his back. You can hear him sniffling clearly through his body as your head was against it. "Over me?", you continued your sentence and laughed.

"Shut up", he smiled while sniffling. You can feel his head stacked on to yours. He broke the hug by gently grabbing your face and giving pecks to your soft cheeks. He still cupped your face, admiring and smiling at the details of your face.

10 minutes later,,
He stopped crying and cooled down. His head was on your shoulder as he was leaning against your body.

"Oi [Name], where are you?", a voice from the earbud made you jumped and you finally remembered you're here for the training. "Sorry, I'm at the attic", you lied. "We are at the attic tho...", Smiley replied confused. "Just wait for me", you ended.

"You better get back to your team now, Takashi", you stood up and told him. "Yeah, I know. I planned this out anyway", he got up too. "Planned the training?", you asked him. "Planned this moment, when you hug me and all that. I loved it, I want to do that again". "So the break up wasn't real?.."