Lazy bastard

Before reading : [u/p] = [ur pronouns]

Next morning,,
"Yo Taka-chan !", the sleepy boy thought that voice was from his dream so didn't care and continued to sleep.

"AI AI AI I'M YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY"

"Holy shit-", he jumped and immediately got up. "What the fuck was that", he looked around with his eyes barely opening. "BRO I JUST CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP", Hakkai shouted.
"And?", Mitsuya went back inside his blanket. "I borrowed your sister's toy phone and woke you up instead, cause this shit is so loud", Hakkai pointed at the toy phone Mana lent him.
"God, it really is", he said slowly shutting his eyes.

"Anyways, why are you sleeping here?", Hakkai asked. Mitsuya jumped from that question. "Oh uh, [Name] is in my bed", he softly replied. "[Name]-KUN??-!?", Hakkai freaked out. Mitsuya shushed him.
He led Hakkai quietly to the outside of his bedroom and slightly open the door to reveal you still sleeping in Mitsuya's bed then slowly shut his door.
"How did [u/p] get here?!", Hakkai softly asked with both of his hands on his head surprised. "Well, [u/p] house is pretty far away and it was raining soo i got permission from [u/p] dad for [u/p] to stay a night here", he sleepily answered while walking back down to the living room.
"Hehe", Hakkai smirked at Mitsuya. "Oh shut up", Mitsuya slightly pushed Hakkai as he blushed.

"Why are you here tho?", Mitsuya suddenly asked him. "Just wanted to see my best friend", Hakkai winked. "Yeah right", he went to the couch and folded his blanket.

"I'm supposed to bring [u/p] to school in an hour, it's 7:30 now. [u/p] school starts at 8:30", he looked up at the clock above on the kitchen wall. "I think I'm gonna wake [u/p] now", he walked back up to his room as his best friend watched him.

He slowly open the door to see you, peacefully sleeping under a ray of sunshine. Your skin was glowing. He was distracted and hypnotised from your beauty that he has forgotten what he came to you for. He didn't felt like waking you up but managed to do it.

"Hey [Name]-kun". You got woken up by his soothing voice, you felt comfortable hearing it that you don't feel like opening your eyes.  "Yeah?", you tiredly answered and stretched. "Do you wanna go to school?", he tilted his head to your level. "Nahh", you rolled to the other side. "Lazy bastard", he giggled and covered you with a blanket. You smiled behind him. "I promised your dad tho", he turned his head towards you before leaving. "I'll make up a lie", you answered facing your back to him. "Okay then", he slowly answered as he admired you and left. 

A/N : LOL this is pretty short