Wait what?..

"Keep quiet", a deep, soft voice said to you while covering your mouth, making you unable to speak properly. After few seconds, the hand was finally released from your mouth, letting you breathe. "What the hell, i thought you all are just training me? Why the fuck did Chifuyu get punched? He's fucking bleeding now", you softly scolded at your boyfriend who pulled you down.

"Who punched Chifuyu?", he asked concerned. "Pah, your fucking partner !" "Fuck, I'm so sorry", he apologised, looking disappointed. "Why did you pull me down anyway?", you annoyedly asked him. "I-, i just-" " I what?", you gave up waiting for his response and ran back up to your team. "Wait !", you stopped yourself. He turned his head around. "Come with me", you held his hand and dragged him with you to find your team.

"[Name]", he stopped you. "I'm sorry". You noticed him slowly getting his palm off of yours. "What's wrong?", you asked. "What do you mean 'what's wrong' ? I've ruined everything for you. I don't think we can be together anymore, I'm sorry", he ran to the opposite direction. "Wait what", you whispered to yourself as you couldn't believe what he said.

You stopped running. You just walked, slowly, leaning your body against the wall as you were lost in believed.

'Is he serious? No, he couldn't break up with me. Yeah, he's just joking. Mhm yep yep', you forced yourself to think about these thoughts.

"[Name], where were you?", Mikey and Nahoya ran to you. You got back to reality from his voice. "Sorry, i just had to get something", you lied. "How's Chifuyu?", you changed another topic to avoid getting asked about where you'd been. "He's okay now, we are still looking for Mitsuya-kun", Nahoya answered. "I saw Mitsuya just now", your thumb pointed at the direction he left. The two of them examined the direction. "Okay, go, go", Mikey commanded you and the afro haired guy to follow him.

"Taka-chan !", Mikey called out to a glimpse of your (might be ex) boyfriend running. He tapped on his shoulder to stop him from going further. "Haha, you got me", he eyed him. "I'm sorry about Chifuyu, how is he?", he bowed with his head to the leader. "No, no worries. He's fine now", Mikey replied.

You avoided eye contact with Mitsuya, even when there's anger in your eyes, you still try to act like how you are everyday. You peak at him a bit. You got more furious, he look like nothing happened to him. Smiling and giggling like always, does he not care about you or the relationship at all? But you noticed one thing about his smile, it looked fake. It didn't look genuine, it looked forced. You take a great look again, now just scanning his face from up to down while still, staying in the same position. You can tell that his eyes look glassy, it's so sparkly. He cried, or maybe he's holding in his tears. But there were bruises on his face, you stared at the details of the red bruises, you felt concerned. You finally notice the place was silent when you got back from reality. All three of them including Mitsuya, was looking at you. Waiting for your response.

"Yes?", you looked at them.

A/N : ANGST HEHE or maybe not to you, idk i got bad at writing 🤷‍♀️