Breakfast and after

[u/p] = ur pronouns ><

"Is/are [u/p] getting ready?", Hakkai stood there and asked. "Nope, that lazy bastard doesn't wanna go to school", the person who woke you up wore his sandals. He walk to his kitchen and got a glass of water. "You want anything?", Mitsuya asked as he drank his glass while his eyes looking up at the tall guy. "That's okay, I'm bringing you out to eat", Hakkai took his keys. "Wait, where?", he tried to stop him. "Bring [Name] too if [u/p] want/s", Hakkai got out of Mitsuya's house and started his motorbike. "Tch", Mitsuya put down his glass and ran up to his bedroom.

Mitsuya opened the door. "Hey [Name]-", he called out to you but noticed you're not in bed. He went to the bathroom located inside his bedroom and look for you but you weren't there too.

Where the fuck are you lmao?

He went downstairs again to check whether you already went down. As he walks down, you were at the stairs going up. You both were at the same level.

"Taka-san, I was looking for you", you looked worried. "What's wrong?", he looks concerned.

"Can i have an extra toothbrush?", you smiled widely. "This mf", Mitsuya mumbled in relief. "Yep, it's in my bathroom", he answered. You followed him. "By the way, do you wanna join us to get breakfast outside?", he asked as he opened the packaging of a new toothbrush for you. "Yeah sure", you answered. "Have you ate last night?", he asked while applying a toothpaste on the new toothbrush for you.

"After my released, nope-" "WHAT?!", Mitsuya replied in anger and shock. He quickly got his clothes and ran to an extra bathroom to get himself ready rushingly. "[Name], you can take any of my clothes you want from my closet", he shouted and ran with his clothes as the hallway echoed his voice.
"Damn okay", you said to yourself before putting the toothbrush in your mouth.

After that,
You went through his closet and got amazed by how nice the clothes were. The fabric material, the design, the cut. It just amazes you that a gang member you know, did all this by himself. You wore a thick white singlet and a cardigan as an outwear. You then took his pants from his drawers that matches the outfit. They were bigger than your usual size but it still fits.
(picture above is the outfit ur wearing >-<)

You brushed your hair and styled it to fit the outfit. You got out of the room and went downstairs to see the two boys waiting for you.

Mitsuya's eyes widened and scanned you from head to toe. "Woah [Name]-kun has style too?", Hakkai responded in amazement as his eyes sparkle.
You laughed.

"[Name] didn't eat anything yesterday right after
[u/p] released so let's bring [u/p] to our favourite place", Mitsuya announced as he puts his arm over Hakkai's shoulder. Hakkai looks concerned, his smile fades.
"Guys there's nothing bad about not eating for a day-", you warned them. "Who's bike are you sitting?", Hakkai interrupted you. They both are already getting ready to drive their bikes.

You walk to Mitsuya awkwardly while they two watch you go. You avoided eye contact, when you sat behind. "Sorry Shiba-san, I'm used to sitting behind his bike", you apologise to the other biker. "That's okay, let's go now", he wore his helmet and rode off. Mitsuya then followed him behind. You didn't want to make the atmosphere awkward.

"Where are we going to eat?", you asked Mitsuya. "We're getting oyakodon/ 親子丼 (egg and chicken rice bowl), it's pretty close", he made his head closer to yours while informing so you could hear clearly. "Ahh okay", you nodded.

You sat alone in front of Hakkai and Mitsuya who are sitting together facing you. They ordered theirs and for you since you've never been here before and they want you to enjoy their regulars. It was so good and it made you full, you felt comfortable and had more energy. That's probably the best breakfast you've ever have since you always eat the same shit at home.