Don't be surprised

"Go back to your place", Draken whispered to you. You walk back down the stairs, trying to avoid and not acknowledge the glares and stares from everyone. You walk to Mitsuya and stand next to him in the crowd again.

"Don't care about them, this role is for you", he whispered to you, glaring intimidatingly towards the crowd who boo'ed you. "That's okay Taka-san, I don't know their names or have ever talked to them anyway", you replied back, looking unbothered.

After the meeting, everyone left, most of their motorbikes are not there anymore. The place got empty and silent. You stayed back because the captains wanted to have a discussion with you. You were sitting on the staircases, watching the trees wave from the cooling wind.

As you waited for them to get ready, Mitsuya ducked out of the group of captains and walked to you. You heard footsteps slowly getting nearer and turned around.

"You bored?", Mitsuya asked with his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, kind of", you replied back still watching the trees. He walked down to your level and sits next to you.

You turn to face him. He look up at the dark sky with feathered clouds. "Taka-san, I apologise for making you waste your time and wait for me outside. I overslept", you softly spoke still facing him. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing", he chuckled at you.
"Also, why were being so touchy all of the sudden just now", you asked him curiously about that time when you rode his motorbike. "Huh, when you were riding my bike?" "Yeah" "Ohh, that.. Was i making you uncomfortable?", he asked concerned. "No, you weren't. It was just so unexpected and I didn't know what to do. But, trust me! You didn't make me uncomfortable, i like it !"

You froze at what you said.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY-'

"You- you like it?", he widened his eyes. "Shit, um. I think the discussion is starting, they are calling us. Bye !", you turned behind and quickly ran up the stairs.

You avoided him. You were embarrassed at what you said to him, you completely avoided his existence during the discussion.

"[Name]-kun. Come to Shinjuku near the Kōkoku-ji Buddhist Temple at 2AM on Thursday", Mikey turned to you.
"Yes, Mikey-san", you replied focused.
"Only us and you will be there, if your parents are strict about it. Call us, we'll try to sneak you out", He informed. You nodded.

"That's it for our discussion, you all may go now", he clapped his hands.

They all left except you and Mitsuya alone. He was waiting for you, standing next to his bike. Looking at you for an answer. You were standing on the staircase admiring the trees waving in the dark. He watched you, every detail of you. You were like a model, just standing there; letting nature do its thing.

"[Name], do you want me to drive you back?", he broke the silence. Your iris turn to him. "Yeah, I guess so", you finally replied.

You both sat on the bike. Him driving, you both not talking to each other. You were admiring his perfectly cut hair, the lavender hair colour that matches him. You didn't want to make the atmosphere awkward so you wrap your arms around his waist and rested your head on his back. You felt him jumped, his heartbeat beating rapidly. "Am i making you uncomfortable?", you mocked him when the light turns red. "No, not at all", he quickly answered.

It was suddenly drizzling. You both didn't care since it felt like nothing. But the rain got more aggressive. Mitsuya quickly drove to get shelter for you two and his bike.

"I think it's gonna be dangerous to drive to your house since your area is pretty far", he got out of his bike. "Shit, sorry Takashi-" "Please stop apologising, you literally didn't do anything wrong", he begged.