I thought it would be me instead

"Your stuff is at my home, just so you know", he turned his head to you as he drives. "Yeah I know", you replied while having your head onto his shoulder. "Hm hm", he smiled

You both went up to his room, you grabbed your things and put them in a reusable bag Mitsuya gave you. "Thank you again", your iris looks up to him while hugging him. "No worries, sweetheart", he pats your head.

'SWEETHEART?!'

You broke the hug, he's still smiling at you.
"Hey Taka-san, I'm sorry but can I rest here for a while? I don't feel like going now", you asked embarrassed. "Of course, you can rest in my bed for a while", he drags you to his bed to sit and lets go of your hand as he stands up from the bed. He got startled as he felt someone pull his shirt from below. He turns his head behind to that direction.

"Can you accompany me?", you asked ashamed, not looking at his face but at what you're pulling. "Gosh you're so cute, move aside", he answered getting into the sheets and you moving to the right to let him have more space on the bed.

The tension between you and him is awkward. There was nothing but silence except for the chirping birds outside his window.

"You sure you're comfortable with me being in this position?", he asked you suddenly. You just crawled to his waist and cuddled him while slowly shutting your eyes. "Yes, I am. Are you?", you asked him looking up while still cuddling him.

"I guess so..", he answered flustered not looking at you. You got out of that position, held his shoulders and made him look at you.

"I'm sorry for this", you warned him, embarrassed. "Sorry for wha-", you shut him up with a peck on the lips. "I'M SO SORRY", you quickly got out of the sheets and tried to escape from what you did. Until you felt a strong pull from behind before jumping out of his bed, Mitsuya brought you back to him by carrying you like a cat.

Damn you're light as shit.

"Why are you trying to escape?", he asked with his soothing voice. He placed you sitting in front of him while caressing your back.

Your eyes suddenly felt heavy while your vision's getting blurrier and your nose feeling warmer. Tears were dropping from your eyelids.

"Takashi, I'm sorry for doing that without your permission", you apologised looking down from shame. "Hey, hey. There's no need to apologise or crying about it", he calmed you down while wiping your tears with his thumb since he's cupping your face. "I'm such an awful person, I'm sorry", you continued. "I've been wanting to do that to you actually, but I didn't think you'll do it to me instead", he wanted to make you feel better by telling the truth. "Do what?", you finally look at him confused while sucking your snot.

"This". And he kissed you, nope not a peck. A kiss. He cups your face while having his lips connect to yours. His eyes were closed while you just continued the kiss, staring at him shocked. You then let it do it's thing and just shut your eyes.

You slowly fell on the bed by your back while your arms around his neck. A kiss turned into a make out session. He's above you now, making out with you, with both of your tongues crossing each other. It felt warm and pleasuring.

You like it so much that you just let him do whatever he wants in your mouth. You both then got out of the make out session. Both out of breath, gasping for air.

Your tears were dried out, but your cheeks are red now. He got off from being on top of you and laid next to you, out of breath. You both look deeply at each other in the eyes

"Wanna be my partner?"

"Aren't I already?"

A/N : IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS TOO RUSH AHH