4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

"What is a princess doing outside the castle? With no protection?" he asked. "I ran away." you lied. You knew that he would make fun of you if you told him the truth. "Let me chop the wood. It's not something a princess should do." Felix said and tried to grab the axe. "What I should be doing and shouldn't, isn't your concern prince." you said and lightly pushed him to the side so you could chop the wood.

"Felix, could you help me cook?" the old lady suddenly asked. Felix left to help his grandmother. You sighed. After a few more minutes, you were done with chopping the wood. You went inside the house again. When you walked in you saw Felix joking around with his grandmother. He smiled brightly. He looked cute so it made you smile. 'Wow, what is wrong with me?' you thought. "Oh dear, look at you. Go wash yourself." the lady said when she notice you a bit later. You nodded and went to the bathroom to clean yourself.

When you came down, dinner was ready. "Dear come eat while it's still hot enough." the lady said. She made you sit down next to Felix. Whenever you looked up from your food, you saw the old lady smiling at Felix and you. You decided to not say anything about it and just continued to eat. "Y/n-ah, tomorrow I need you to go somewhere in Orecis for me." the lady suddenly said to you.

"Why aren't you asking me to go? She isn't even from Orecis." Felix said. "Don't you have other things to attend to prince?" she asked teasingly. "Yes but I do have some time to run an errand for you." he said. His grandmother ignored him. "Do you know where the witch lives?" she then asked you. "Yes, I do." you said.

"Gran, the way to the witch is dangerous, you can not let her go there. She's still a princess." Felix said. He looked at you for a second. "Exactly, so she can do it." his grandmother said. It was quiet for a few seconds. "If you don't want her to go alone, then go with her." the old lady said. "I'll be fine if I go alone, he doesn't need to come with me." you said and glared at Felix.

The next morning

Felix slept over since he would be going to the witch with you but you were planning on going without him. You woke up really early. You gathered all your stuff and was about to leave the house when someone grabbed your collar from the back. "You were going to leave without me." Felix said sternly. You turned around and quickly laid your hand on his mouth.

You heard movement from the room of the old lady. When you looked back at Felix, you saw that he was already looking at you. You removed your hand from his mouth and apologized for your action. You then quietly went outside.

You guys were traveling for quite some time, when you could finally see the house of the witch. "You know that she isn't really a witch." Felix suddenly said. "Yes, I know." you said. "I don't think our horses can go further the this." Felix said.

You went ahead of Felix. You turned around to see how far behind he was when you suddenly felt something sharp against your throat. Felix came running up to you with his sword out. "Benithy, let her go." Felix said. Benithy scoffed. Benithy pushed you onto the ground, close to the edge of the mountain. Felix ran to you and wanted to help you up. "Watch out!" you screamed while you saw Benithy swing his sword towards Felix.

-----[o]-----