10

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

After the wedding ceremony

POV Y/N

You watched the people dance happily in the ballroom. You were sitting on the balcony together with the old lady, also known as Felix's grandmother. ''I knew he would fall in love with you, the second I saw you.'' the lady said. You laughed. ''You seem to know everything.'' you said. ''Well, if you lived for many years and saw a lot of things, then you get some knowledge from it.'' she said. 

''I'm actually very happy that your father kicked you out, otherwise we would've never met and you wouldn't have gotten married to Felix.'' she said while she looked at my mother and Felix dancing. ''I didn't like it at first but it turned out to the best.'' you said. ''Ma'am, may I have this dance with you?'' my father suddenly asked the lady. ''Go on, show him what you've got.'' you said. She smiled at you before going down the stairs.

You looked among the people. Most of them were commoners from both kingdoms. Some royal allies were also spotted. One in praticular: Alaric Windstone. He's the prince of Darnemir. He wasn't dancing, he was just looking around. His  eyes suddenly met yours. He smiled and waved at you. You stood up and decided to go down.

''Would the queen like to dance?'' Alaric asked. You simply accepted his offer. ''So you decided to get married anyways? Was it me that made you not want to get married?'' he asked. ''That was two years ago, my mother didn't even mention marrying back then so of course I wouldn't want to get married.'' you said.

POV Felix

I was looking at Y/n who was dancing with a prince. ''Don't worry darling, Alaric and Y/n have no emotions for each other that you should be worried about.'' my mother-in-law said as she sat down and looked at them from above. ''They seem to be busy talking. Were they close?'' I asked as Alaric had took glances at me several times already. ''I suppose they were. Alaric came here almost every day.'' she replied.

POV Y/N

You spotted Felix down the stairs. You signaled that he should come to you. ''If you'll excuse Alaric, my lovely husband wants to dance with me.'' you said. He politely let go of you. ''What a shame that you went with him. Let's see how that will be in a few days.'' he said as he walked away. You watched him as he walked out of the ballroom.

''What's with him?'' Felix said while you started dancing with him. ''I don't know. I think he was always kind of like that.'' you replied. ''You think? Shouldn't you know? I heard that he came here almost every day.'' Felix said. You could tell that he was jealous. ''Darling, don't be jealous of him. I've never had such feelings for him nor will I have them. It's because I know him that I don't want to get involved with him anymore.'' you said.

Felix dropped the subject and just continued to enjoy his wedding party, just like  you did. You were really happy at this moment. Nothing could ruin it.

-----[o]-----