6

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

Felix and you had put on some dry clothes. Felix and you were making dinner this time and his grandmother was just sitting on a chair, talking to us and watching us make dinner.

You suddenly heard a trumpet and a few horses coming closer to the house. The old lady looked out of the window. "I think it's time for you to go home." she said and looked a you. Felix looked at you. "No, they'll make me marry a prince for an alliance." you said. "If you want to get married out of love, you might need to run away." she replied.

Someone knocked on the door. "Hide." the old lady whispered. "Coming, I'm not that quick!" she yelled. You looked around and quickly went into the kitchen. Where did Felix go? Is he also hiding?

The old lady stepped aside and let two guards enter the house. They first went upstairs. "Why are there clothes for a young lady?" a guard asked from up the stairs. "My granddaughter sometimes comes over and stays here." the old lady said. The guards continued to search upstairs.

When they came down the stairs they could've seen you if you hadn't moved but luckily you had moved before they came downstairs. Unfortunately when you moved back to your old position, you knocked a pan over onto the ground.

"What was that?" one of the guards asked. The old lady stayed quiet. You held your breath as you heard footsteps coming closer to you. You knew that the guard would catch you if you stayed so you quickly stood up and ran outside.

"Get the princess!" one of the guards yelled and chased you. Akela was in his stable so you couldn't escape with that. "Y/N!" you heard someone yell your name. You turned around and saw Felix on his horse coming towards you.

Felix reached his out and grabbed yours. You held onto Felix's waist as he made his horse go faster. The guards got onto their horses and chased Felix and you.

"Let's get married." he suddenly said. You leaned your head against his back. You smiled and blushed. "Let's do that." you said smiling brightly and holding onto his waist a bit tighter.

-----[o]-----