final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Two months later

POV Y/N

You were peacefully cooling your feet in the lake. "Queen Y/n!" you heard a little girl yell. You turned around and saw Malda, the daughter of the baker.

You waved at her as she was running up to you. "Did you come to play in the lake?" you asked her. She nodded excitedly. "Queen, do you want to play with me?" Malda asked shyly as she was going into the water. You nodded and started to play with her.

It was fun that you had a bit of free time now. You smiled at Malda as you splashed her with a bit of water.

''It's getting late Malda. Shouldn't you go home? Your dad must be worried.'' you said as we were close to the edge of the lake. Malda nodded. You helped her get out of the lake and gave her something to dry herself. 

''Bye your majesty. It was really fun with you!'' Malda yelled as she ran off into the direction of her home. You smiled at yourself. You were truly enjoying the moment.

POV Felix

I was going to go to the lake since Y/n had been there all day. When I arrived I saw her playing with the daughter of the baker. She was good with children. A few minutes later the girl had left. I walked towards Y/n.

POV Y/N

''Hey love.'' you said to Felix, who was walking towards you. ''It's getting cold, so you shouldn't go into the lake now.'' you said as you tried to dry yourself a bit. ''I know a way to keep us both warm.'' Felix said and held your hands.

He suddenly pinned you down onto the grass. "You're quite good with kids. Shall we make some ourselves?" he asked. You were blushing. ''YAH! What if Malda is still close by. She could see us.'' you said. Your head was so red as a tomato and Felix was loving it. ''I don't see a problem with that.'' he said as kissed your neck.

THE END

-----[o]-----