5

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

Felix blocked the sword with his own sword. You watched as they fought. You were worried that Felix would get hurt and that worry wasn't for no reason, cause he got hurt. He was on the ground, without his sword. Benithy was pointing his sword at Felix. You got so angry. You quickly grabbed your bow and pointed the arrow at Benithy.

"Put the sword down or I'll shoot you." you said while glaring at Benithy. "You wouldn't dare to." he said. You shot the arrow but missed on purpose. "I only miss on purpose, so dorp it or I'll shoot you." you said with a serious look. Benithy looked at Felix and then looked at you. You started to count and at three he dropped his sword. "Leave." you said.

When Benithy left, you helped Felix get up. He had quite a cut on his arm. You ripped the sleeve off of your shirt and put it around the wound. "You didn't need to do that." Felix said. You guys continued to walk towards the house of the witch. "I didn't have to but I did anyways." you said. Felix laughed. You looked at him. He just shook his head.

Felix knocked onto the door. The witch opened the door. "Prince Felix, what are you doing he- What happened to your arm?! Come in quickly." she said. The witch treated Felix' wound as best as she possible could. "And what were you here for again, my dear?" she suddenly asked me. "For some medicine." you simply said.

Two weeks later

Someone knocked on the door. The old lady went to open it while you walked outside to feed the animals. You looked to the side and saw Felix standing there. "You're here again, did you miss me or something?" you asked him jokingly. Ever since Felix and you went to the witch, you became close with him and he came to visit almost every day.

"What if I did?" Felix asked. "Oh stop it." you said while laughing. You thought he was joking. "Y/n-ah, could you catch some fish for me?" the old lady said. "Yes Gran, I'll do it right now." you said. The grandmother of Felix told you to call her 'Gran' since it would be easier. "I'll go with her so she doesn't fall into the lake." Felix said to her as he gathered the equipment we needed.

Felix and you went onto the little boat. "If you're going to make us fall into the water, I'm going to murder you." you said while Felix was already shaking the boat.

Felix caught the first fish. "I told that I would be first." Felix teased you. You splashed him with some water while he was unhooking the fish. Soon after you also caught a fish.

After catching some fish, you guys were splashing each other with water. It got out of hand very quickly as both Felix and you fell into the lake. "And you went with me so that I wouldn't fall into the lake, guess what. I fell because of you." you said to Felix while you swam to the side of the lake. "This was totally your doing." Felix said while he got into the boat.

He was already at the side of the lake while you still had to swim a bit. He reached his hand out to you while he was holding his jacket in the other. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. He put his jacket over you and then went to get the equipment. Felix handed you the bucket with fishes in it. "Let's go back." Felix said to you. You nodded and walked next to him.

"What happened to the both of you?" the old lady asked Felix and you when you arrived at the house. "We fell into the lake." Felix said and laughed. "It was your fault." you said. His grandmother laughed at the two of you.

-----[o]-----