3

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

The three men chased you. They were yelling things but you didn't focus on that, you focused on the way ahead of you. You suddenly saw an arrow flying by and hitting the tree in front of you. You made Akela go faster.

You jumped off of Akela and made him hide after a big rock. You quickly went to hide a bit further away from him since you didn't want Akela to be hurt. You hoped that he would be quiet.

You were hiding for quite some time and heard nothing for a while. Suddenly someone grabbed you from behind. You yelped. "I got her brother. Now what do we do with her?" one of them asked the other. You tried to escape the grip of the man but you couldn't. You thought about what the soldier taught you. You kicked the man on his knee, which made him let you go.

The other men were trying to catch you but you quickly ran away. You were hiding. You heard them getting on their horses and quickly passing you. You came out of your hiding spot. "I really need to think about the consequences my actions can have." you said to yourself.

Suddenly Akela was in front of you. You got scared which made you step back and fall into a deep hole. You were covered in dirt at this point. Akela made a noise. "No Akela, I'm okay." you said as you stood up and checked if you still had the note.

The hole was deep but you were positive that you could get out. "Well, here goes nothing. I'll be up in a second Akela." you said to Akela. You tried to climb the dirt wall but you slipped so you fell down again. The second fall did make you yelp.

You tried again but fell again. You sighed. "Ma'am, are you okay? Shall I help you?" you heard a voice say from above you. You looked up and saw prince Felix. What is he doing in Vernell? "It would be nice to get out of here." you said and stood up.

Felix got laid down on the ground and reached his hand out to you. He pulled you up. You were almost standing but then tripped over your foot, which made you fall on top of Felix. You had eye contact with him but quickly realized what was going on, so you got off of him. "My apologies." you said and walked up to Akela. You gave him an apple.

"Are you lost?" Felix asked you while you jumped onto Akela. You looked at him. "No majesty, I'm not lost." you said. "Now if you could excuse me, I have a note to deliver." you said and left him.

Felix didn't recognize you, you knew that for sure. Luckily you delivered the note and were almost back at the house of the old lady again. You were quite tired but you knew that you still had to chop some wood for the fireplace.

You got off Akela and gave him another apple. You decided to give the animals some food again since they needed to eat. After feeding the animals, you opened the back door and saw the old lady sitting at the table with prince Felix. "Gran, I didn't know you would have visitors. Should I leave?" Felix asked the old lady. Gran? The old lady is prince Felix' grandmother, former Queen of Orecis. What have you gotten yourself into?

"Oh you were the one that fell into the hole." Felix said and looked at you. "Oh my dear, are you alright?" the lady asked while coming up to you. "Ma'am, I'm okay." you said. "Now if you could excuse me, I still need to chop some wood." you said and left the house.

Chopping wood was more difficult then you had thought it was. "You are Princess Y/n of Vernell, aren't you?" you suddenly heard Felix ask behind you, while you were about to chop another piece of wood but you missed because of his sudden question. You leaned onto the axe and looked at Felix. "I am." you said.

-----[o]-----