13

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Y/N

You ran towards the soldiers. You didn't want to kill them but you had no choice, you didn't want your soldiers to die. You stabbed the sword right through a soldier. ''Since when can you fight?'' Felix asked as he was fighting with a soldier close by to you. He didn't want to leave your side in case something might happen to you.

''Watch out!'' you yelled as a soldier wanted to stab him in the back. You ran towards Felix and quickly blocked the attack. ''Drop it or die.'' you said to the soldier since he was younger than you were. He dropped the sword and ran away.

Quite some time later but they're still fighting

POV Alaric

''I shall end this for once and for all.'' I said to the soldiers. ''Give them to retreat.'' I then said after a little pause. All the soldiers came back over the border. ''Hold it!'' I heard Y/n yell. I smirked. She was really lovely, such a shame that I'd have to do this to her.

I stepped forward over the border with some of the soldiers close behind me. ''Y/n come forward!'' I yelled.

POV Y/N

You stopped the soldiers that wanted to go forward with you. ''Don't go.'' Felix said. ''Lix, it's going to be fine, trust me. I'd have to do this sooner or later.'' you said and then let go of his hands. You stepped forward. Everyone was silent.

''We could end this all, right here and right now. The only thing you'd have to do is win a fight from me.'' Alaric said. You looked back for a second. You were not going to let him win. You pulled out the sword. ''You'd have to be against me and look what you did. So many soldiers have died already and now you'll die as well.'' he said as he charged with his sword towards you.

You quickly dodged it but was to late for the second time. He had cut your arm. It was bleeding a lot. ''You mightthink you'd be able to defeat me but I guess you don't remember who I am.'' you said as you charged at him.

POV Felix

The look on Y/n's face had changed. Her eyes looked fierced and also a bit fearful. She was bleeding a lot. I wanted to help her but I know that I would only make it worse. Suddenly Y/n had lost her sword. Alaric went behind her and held her tight. His sword was almost touching her neck.

POV Y/N

You were indeed scared that you'd die right at that moment but you suddenly remembered that you still had the small knive. ''Watch your queen die!'' Alaric laughed. You stopped moving. ''I don't think so.'' you quietly said and then stabbed him in his thigh. He let you go and you quickly grabbed his sword.

He was on the ground, holding his thigh. The knive was still in it. You held the sword pointed towards his head. ''You either admit defeat or I'd really have to kill you.'' you said. He started to beg to save his life. ''Defeat or death.'' you said once again. ''Admit defeat!'' he yelled. The soldiers all went down on the ground and bowed towards your soldiers.

You let him there. You walked back to your soldiers. You were happy. Orenell was save for now. ''Treat the wounded, also of them. We might be fierceless but we're not heartless. If someone misbehaves then punish them.'' you told the general.

You suddenly felt dizzy. You saw some black spots before everything went completely black.

-----[o]-----