9

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

The day before the wedding

POV Y/N

''Mother calm down. I'm sure they have everything ready.'' you said to your mother. ''I got to make sure. It'll be your big day.'' she replied and walked towards the kitchen. You sighed. ''Is there something wrong princess?'' you heard Arnell ask friom behind you. 

''No not really. I'm just nervous about tomorrow. That the kingdoms are merging together also isn't helping me to calm down.'' you said. ''It will all be fine princess. Felix and you will do great at ruling Orenell.'' he tried to comfort you. ''Orenell, I still need to get used to that name.'' you said and sighed. ''Arnell, if my mother looks for me, tell her I'm in the garden.'' you said and walked away from Arnell.

You walked through the garden. The flowers looked beautiful. ''How can a flower look so beautiful?'' you heard someone ask. You turned your head to the right and saw Felix looking at you. ''It's blooming season, love.'' you said. ''I was talking about you.'' he said as he went behind you and placed his arms around you.

''Are you excited for tomorrow?'' he asked. ''I am, love. How about you? Are the nerves already killing you?'' you asked. ''The fact that you're not my lovely wife is killing me.'' he sweetly said. ''You're such a smooth talker.'' you said and turned around so that you were facing him. He shortly kissed you.

''Princess, I need you to come with me. Your mother asked for you.'' Arnell said from a distance while Felix was going to kiss you again. You pulled back. ''I'll be right there Arnell.'' you said. ''I'll be waiting inside for you princess.'' he said and then went into the castle.

Felix looked at you. You passionately kissed him. ''Now don't be a baby and go home. I have some business to do.'' you said. ''But then I have to miss you again.'' Felix whined. ''After tomorrow, you won't have to miss me ever again.'' you said. He smiled at you. He kissed you quickly before letting you go inside.

''I'm here mother. Do you need my help?'' you asked as you had arrived in the ballroom. ''Darling, what do you think about these curtains? Do they fit the theme?'' your mother asked. You laughed. ''Yes mother, they look gorgeous.'' you said.

-----[o]-----