Chapter 30

Laysia

All of Lei's family was supposedly staying over for a couple of days and then going back to Florida ?

I don't know.

Lei was in the bathroom and I really needed to go so I just went to a random hall bathroom.

When I was walking in , I ended up running into a tall dark skin nigga. I don't know who he is..

I didn't know he was in the bathroom because the lights were off.

He was attractive but I'm not into dudes or anybody besides Lei

"Excuse me" he said quietly as he came out the bathroom but I heard him

"You excused hun" I said in a nice respectful manner.

I just so happen to look at him outta instinct and he was looking me up and down then walked into one of the 7 guest rooms.

Tf ?

I didn't think nothing of it and I just went and did my business.

Carter

Me and Nini dad was at the trap talkin business with a couple of his shootas.

They was basically gone be my backup when we went in to hit the lick.

"So Dooda and Teezo if anything comes up make sure y'all in close range. Make sure that Dooda not on no fuck shit because he damn near had Rucci murked because he was acting all dumb. Dooda I'm telling you, if you screw up again I'm putting a bullet in yo head" Pops said.

"I got you" Dooda said with out a care in the world.

Hopefully this nigga don't fuck up our money.

"Imma make sure he don't do nothing stupid" Teezo said eyeing Dooda.

Teezo and Dooda both brothers. I knew them for bout 4 years since I been working with Nini dad. They coo people but I don't just make friends like that. In this shit it's strictly business. Ain't no friends, being friendly is what get you killed.

"Aight so be at that nigga spot by 12:00-AM SHARP NIGGAS" Avery looked at all of us making sure we got it.

We all nodded.

"Aight I'm gone" He got up and left. I guess going back to the crib.

"Aye bro where you been at, we ain't seen you in a minute ?" Teezo, the more levelheaded one asked.

"College man" I shrugged getting ready to bounce.

I ain't really wanna engage in too much conversation with him.

"Oh yeah mane I'm tryna make this money for my lil girl." He shook his head.

Teezo had a baby not too long ago and he been tryna make as many hits as possible to have money for her.

I feel him.

If I had a daughter I'd do everything I can for her.

"I feel you I feel you" I nodded.

"Yeah" he said.

"He got 500,000 on his head. So we each get over a hunnid thousand dollars" I told him.

He lit up when he heard them numbers.

See this life is addicting.

Once you get in it. It's hard to get out because you fixated on the money. Drugs and licks make a lot of money. Especially when you got mouths to feed, it's like a high.