Chapter 41

Lei

I didn't tell our siblings or our parents because I just don't want them in our business.

Imma help Laysia myself.

I just felt like I can't handle her by myself. 

We just decided to go home after school because neither me or her wanted to keep hearing the catcalls from everybody.

It was childish asf.

We left in the middle of the day so nobody was home.

We both went to my room, I stripped her down to her underwear and laid her down in my bed.

"You hungry ?" I asked.

"Yes" She shook her head fast.

I was finna go get her something to eat but then a question came to my mind.

"When was the last time you ate ?" I asked.

"3 days ago" She said lowly.

"You not supposed to do that. Imma give you a pass this time but don't do that again. That's not healthy" I told her.

She nodded.

I went down stairs and made her a Philly cheesesteak with onions and grilled peppers.

Ya girl can cook.

After that was done, I got her a sprite out the refrigerator and went back upstairs.

A bitch almost tripped.

Damn.

I opened my room door and she looked up at me then the food.

"Yeah ik you hungry. Here" I gave it to her and put the sprite on the nightstand next to my bed.

She looked at it and didn't eat it.

"It look nasty ?" I frowned.

"No did you do anything to it ?" She looked at me.

"Why would I do something to it ?" I made a stank face.

"Because you hate me and you wished I died. Just had to make sure you didn't poison me or something." She said.

"I didn't mean it I was mad that you was being fake to me" I told her as she ate the sandwich.

By the looks of it she was tearing that shit up.

She looked up at me

"Wym ?" She asked as she took another bite.

"You came here all sad and sentimental but then you go and fuck Jeraud again. This not no regular nigga...that's my cousin. I don't like that shit" I frowned.

"I understand...i blocked him on everything. I don't fuck with him no more." She told me.

In some ways I felt like she was lying.

"I'm telling the truth. I blocked him the day it happened" She told me looking down.

I believed her.

"I believe you but Imma have to build my trust back up with you" I made sure to let her know.

She nodded.

"Trust in all aspects too. Like leaving you alone by yourself and all that other stuff" I told her.

"Understood" She told me and nodded.

I admired her as she ate.

Why she gotta do me like that tho ?

We was damn near a perfect couple, never toxic, always happy.

She fucked up everything.

We can be friends for right now so that we can build back up to be in a relationship again.

"Listen we can be friends first until we build up the relationship again" I told her.

"Really ?" Her eyes lit up a little bit.

I nodded and made a small smile.

"No pussy for a couple weeks tho." I told her.

"Bae- I mean Lei come on now" She said.

Oop.

"No. No sex until you in a better space mentally." I said.

"Fine you right" She said giving up.

"So we're working on our relationship ?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah we are" I smiled. 

Imma definitely help get her mental health together because after what happened I just wasn't gone take any chances.

Jeraud was definitely the issue.

We not together so hopefully she doesn't unblock him and go to his house to fuck him again.

"You willing to work on yourself so that we can have a stable relationship when we do get back together ?" I asked.

"I am. I don't know what came over me. I felt so dirty and disgusting. I don't wanna go to school" she said.

"Don't worry. We going to school tomorrow and if a mf say something to you Imma handle it" I said meaning it.

She nodded nervously.

"It's ok trust me" I hugged her.

"You smell good" She said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you" I nodded.

"You ready for bed ? We gone take a nap first then just have fun tonight"I smirked a little.

"What kinda fun ?" She asked.

"You'll see" I told her stripping out my clothes down to my underwear as well.

I saw her staring.

"Girl eyes up here" I chuckled and got in bed with her.

At first we had a little space between us.

"Lei I'm so sorry. I love you so much" she looked at me.

"I love you too and it's ok. As long as you don't do it again and keep your promise this time. I'm good. I moved past it. We working on us" I told her nodding.

She nodded understandingly.

She closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

When Laysia sleeping in the bed with me and we not already on each other, she likes to cuddle in her sleep.

She moved a little closer to me and held me.

I just let it happen.

It felt nice to be honest.

Hopefully everything falls back to how they use to be.

With that I let slumber take over me.