Chapter 12

A Love Tail

After our ride I went up to my dorm and watched some TV. I wanted to ride again, jumping and trail riding was my favorite things to do! And riding my horse. I was bored so I read some of my new horse books I hadn't read yet. I was so happy from our ride! Harmony was amazing and Bradley was nice. I went and changed and then tucked myself into bed. I was happy that the ride went well and I felt better when I rode when I was sick. I hadn't gotten sick yet from moving here but I knew it was nothing special, I'd gotten sick plenty of times before we moved. I wanted to go home from the academy and back to old things. I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of having a foal around on my farm but knew it'd be even harder to make sure I could keep paying for everything. And moving back home would mean doing my job but I'll have two-no three horses to take care of! I was sorta rich from my job and Amber was VERY rich. I knew Harmony would be due soon and was excited but nervous. How could I keep the foal safe and healthy? It was so hard to make everything perfect. I'd have to buy more tack, grooming kits, and everything else! It was hard keeping up with my life around horses but I was happy I had them. I had half the mind to go back home. But the academy for girls had to end early. 3 and a half months early! But I was kinda thrilled about going home so I could prepare the farm. I woke up the next morning and was happy when I went down to the barn. Everything was perfect and I was super happy.