Epilogue

It's been 5 years of Zayn and Jessica's busy schedule.
Zayn and Daniel did eventually come back for Graduation and Prom.
Jessica got into her dream University studying Sociology and keeping up with a YouTube channel.
In the first year she'd kept it on the down low about her and Zayn because she wanted real subscribers not ones who asked about Zayn all the time not that there's anything wrong with that.
One Direction has gotten extremely famous extremely fast.
It's from auditions to photoshoots to interviews to appearances to concerts to tours to arenas to stadiums to awards.
Zayn and Jessica Skyped or Facetimed once in a while but called every day.
After two years of the "break" thing they couldn't cope with it anymore.
It was like trying to give up drugs no matter how much you try you always come back for more.
They got back together after Zayn introduced Jess to Ed Sheeran after his concert at Summertime Ball for his time off. He got extremely jealous of all the boys looking at Jessica in her shorts and tank top.
Of Course she noticed so she kissed him when Tenerife Sea was playing since that day it became their song.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys just waiting for Zayn at the airport I think the last time I saw him in person was a year and more than a half ago nearly two years wow and now I see so many fans and tabloids and I think I feel a panic attack coming on" I say into the camera

"Mommy, why does Aunt Jessie look scared" my three year old niece Poppy asked

" Aunty isn't scared she's just nervous " Amelia laughed explaining to her.

" Nervous? " she tilts her head in confusion

" Guys isn't Poppy so cute? " I giggle showing the viewers her adorable face.

" Guys! " I silently scream because I see security.

" Amelia hold this and make sure to video everything please " I say giving her the camera.

" Don't worry " She laughs at my worried state.

I see Niall then harry and Louis and then Liam but I couldn't see Zayn.

" What the? " I ask looking at the camera

" Jessica! " I hear a voice yell

I turn around to see a handsome Zayn Malik with nicely shaved hair and a new henna tattoo.

I run to him and thankfully the Security let me.

I hug him tightly not wanting to let go ever.

" Don't ever leave again I missed you too much " I hiccup trying to hide my tears from Zayn but failing

" Don't cry Princess I missed you too " He says kissing my forehead.

I hug him again and we just stay there not caring about the screaming people the tabloids the flashing lights.

It felt like we were the only people in the whole airport.

" I love you "

" I love you"
--------------------------------------------
" And now the vows " the priest says

" this is really cheesy but I wrote a poem " Harry starts looking back up at Louis.

" I did too " Louis whispered giggling.

" The dagger and the rose,
the compass and the boat
Far apart, yet always close,
"I can't change", he wrote

The butterfly and the words,
the anchor and the rope
A cage without any birds,
it's art that brings hope