Twenty-Three

A/n 

Hi lovlies x So a few people have been telling me my book is like Pretty Little Liars.

So yes. It was " Inspired" you could say by the program which I'm obsessed with btw. 

I just love the concept the way the story was laid out and how they keep trying to find this A person it's

great but personally I think Mona knows something she doesn't want to say

I liked Mona better when she was bitchy ngl. Crazy Mona just pisses me off and scares me a lil'

Here's the Next Chapter x

Jessica's P.O.V

Monday

 12:05 a.m Sunday Morning

It was 12:05 when I heard someone yelling for me waking me up from my sleep.

There was crashing and banging and I honestly didn't know what to think.

I was terrified.

It was just like that night with Taylor all over again.

The way he nearly killed her.

He nearly killed her.

And she couldn't do anything about it because she was defensless.

You know how twins always make those switch bodies for a day kinda thing.

It was our speciality Amelia and I..

Everything now.. in my life..

It just always has a connection to her and no matter how hard I try to escape it.

It comes back to bite me in the arse and hard.

And I can't fucking get over it...

I just can't. 

I called the police at around 12:30 when the noises stopped.

Bad idea.

I heard Zayn calling for me faintly at around 12:40

And my heart broke for the third time in my life at 1:00 am when I saw his lifeless bloody body on the ground.

 And now I sit in the hospital room where Zayn was put watching all the machines as they make noise.

His silent breathing fills the room I stare at him intensley my eyes glassy gripping on his hand.

It went to a bad day to a good night to a horrible day all over again.

It's 2:00 a.m Monday and all I want is to hear is voice.

His sweet voice.

I swiftly drift asleep ... for like five minutes.

Someone gentlly pats me on my back waking me up.

I look up to see Zayn smiling at me.

" Zayn " I croak hugging him softly

" How are you princess ? " He asks hugging me back his voice raspy 

" I'm okay but that doesn't matter , how are you? " I kiss his forehead and breaking the hug.

" It does matter , it matters to me"  Zayn says squeazing my hand

" How long have you been awake " I yawn rubbing my eyes

" A few minutes " he shrugs

I just nod climbing onto the bed looking at his face.

" What happened " I ask honestly