Thirty

Jessica's P.O.V

Day 4.

Where am I?

What is this?

" Oh you're finally awake,I thought you died or something" Leona says getting up from the chair outside the balcony.

" Oh like you wouldn't be happy if I had died " I spit I try getting up but my hands suddenly start stinging and hurting like mad.

I look down to see my hands were tied up they were tighter than I thought possible.

" Are you serious? Can you please take these off " I whine attempting to stand up

" What if you try to run away? " She asks cautiously before strolling over and standing in front of me.

" To where? I can barely stand on my own two feet " I eye her before I ask again.

" Yeah okay whatever " She shrugs untying them.

She unties the rope and struggles a bit but does it anyway.

I suddenly realize we're at a hotel, which one? I don't know.

I start to explore the suite in awe, the classically designed tiles and wallpaper with white silk bed sheets and curtains, mahogany furniture with soft woolen pillows and carpets.

This a nightmare but somehow a daydream.

I walk into the bathroom and it's equally as big.

Squeaky clean shower head, bathtub and sink.

I take a quick glance at the calendar hanging on the wall.

Friday, It's been a week and 4 days.

I hobble over to the sink exhausted and look at my face in the mirror.

Dark circles and bags under my eyes, my acne seems to be coming back but the pimples on my face seem to be thankfully fading away.

Why has all this seemingly happened to me?

If I do end up dying in 11 days I hope Amelia and Zayn sort everything out, I mean someone has to be happy. I remember one quote I saw recently on Tumblr. " Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives " And in this moment I couldn't agree more.

I take in a deep breath before turning the faucet, the water gushes out gracefully the noise filling the entire bathroom.

I just stand there.

My mind blank.

I splash my face with a bit of water then turn the water off.

I grab the towel beside the toilet and clean my face with it, the soft material comforting my skin. My stomach starts to churn as I walk out of the bathroom and into what I think is the living room.

" Molly, Can we get some food to eat? " I ask slumping into the couch.

" Okay, what'd you want to eat? " She asks me her voice surprisingly cheerful.

" Eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast and a cup of coffee please " I say giving her a small smile.

" I'll be right back " she says getting up and walking out the door.

I doze off on the couch the only thing on my mind, how will I make this out alive?

Zayn's P.O.V

The day before: 

" Is this it? " I ask when Dillon turns off the engine taking out the keys.