PART TWENTY

Me and Matheo woke up at the same time and got news that our old schedule was going to be our new permanent schedule since it appeared Malfoy and Matheo we're friends.

Matheo had promise he would never leave me, he planned to keep that promise so he sneaks in my dorm at nights to sleep with me. We got dressed and headed to the main hall.

When we got there we sat by Draco, Pansy, and Blaise. I looked towards Cedric and we made eye contact.

I smiled and waved and he smiled back. Matheo noticed and asked "Didnt I tell you not to talk to him again?" He said it in a serious tone.

I swallows hard and turned to face Matheo. Our faces inches apart, making eye contact. "I know, but he's okay now. It was Lavender who made him do those things. I promise he won't hurt me."

Matheo clenched his jaw the way he always did, I found that very attractive.

"If he touches you-"

"He won't." I promised. He nodded and turned away.

I really wanted to kiss him to prove to reassure him that Cedric wouldn't hurt me again but I forgot to ask him if we were going to tell anyone we were dating.

I decided not to.

A few minutes later Dumbledore grabbed his glass, a knife, and gently clanked them together causing everyone to turn his way.

"Staff, Students-" he started. "We have a new student joining us again today. Please welcome him with warm arms. I present to you, Lorenzo Berkshire!"

He pointed to the main hall door and everyone turned their heads that way. A talk, handsome, dark brown haired boy walked in.

All the ladies instantly fell in love with him. I didn't. As he walked by a group of girls he smirked at them. I could tell he was a play boy.

But then again I can't really judge, I thought Matheo was a play boy and now I'm dating him. I laughed to myself. When he passed my table he made eye contact with me and Matheo.

He smiled at me and winked at Matheo, not in a flirty way, but more of a teasing way. Matheo glared at him.

He walked up by Professor McGonagall and she gestured him to sit on the stool. He sat down and she placed the hat on him.

"Hm, this is quite difficult." The sorting hat spoke.

"You have the looks of a Slytherin, you get all the ladies and even some of the guys." All the girls giggled.

Even Hermonie did. I giggled a little and I could tell Matheo got jealous.

"But personality wise, You have a smart mouth, it often a gets you into trouble but you have the patience of a Hufflepuff."

The sorting bag hummed a little before yelling "Slytherin!"

I wasn't shocked, he seemed like a Slytherin. The ladies sighed in sorrow while Pansy sat up straight and fixed herself.

The only spot left at the Slytherin table was in front of me. Lorenzo shook Professor McGonagalls hand and made this way over to me. He sat down in front of me and smiled.

When Dumbledore said all the announcements and told us we could begin eating Lorenzo introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Lorenzo Berkshire." He held out his hand for me to shake it. I gently reached over to shake it.

He pulled my hand closer to his lips and kissed it gently as a greeting while make eye contact. I pulled my hand back and let it rest on the table. I have him a polite smile and said "Hello, I'm Y/N."

Matheo was even more jealous so he made his hand run down my arm and locked his hand with mine. Lorenzo noticed and so did I.

I sighed "And this is Theo." "Hello, Theo." Lorenzo said. "It's Matheo to you." Matheo growled. Lorenzo nodded. "My apologies, Matheo" I felt Matheos veins through his hand.

He was getting angry. It's never good when Matheo is angry.

"So Lorenzo," I started. Lorenzo looked towards me. "What made you come to Hogwarts." I said trying to quickly change the subject.

"My mother, she used to come here. She recently passed so I asked my father if I could come here."

He smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry about your mother." I tried to sound as sympathetic as possible. I wasn't really good with making people feel better.

He nodded. "Thank you for your sympathy." I smiled and turned to Matheo.

He was looking at Lorenzo while playing with my ring he had given me yesterday. "Are you alright?" I whispered. He liked down. "I'm fine." I could clearly tell he wasn't. "Matheo, look at me." He knew I was serious because I don't ever call him by his real name anymore.

He looked at me and I leaned in and kissed him. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me more into the kiss. It was about to turn into a full make out until I pulled away.

I smiled and he grinned. I turned back to Lorenzo who was now looking down. He must have been uncomfortable. "Well I hope we can be friends Lorenzo." I said.

He turned backed to me and smiled. "I hope so to." We both smiled and each other and then we ate.

After lunch

After breakfast Dumbledore walked over to me, Matheo, and Lorenzo. "Ms Smith. You are the top student in your whole grade right now. Well, right after Hermonie of course." I laughed.

"So I'm assigning you to show Lorenzo around the school." I nodded. He turned to Matheo. "You are welcome to assist her if you want." "Gladly." Matheo growled.

Dumbldore nodded and we headed off. While walking in the hallway I said "Lorenzo you can head to the bathroom and change. Me and Matheo will wait out here for you." He nodded and I showed him to the bathroom.

When he was gone I turned back to Matheo who was leaning against the wall, arms crossed in front of his chest, and eyeing me down. I have to admit it was hot seeing him all jealous.

I walked over to him and he stood up. "Theo listen, I'm not trying to have a repeat of the Malfoy situation. Please don't cause problems for him." He scoffed.

"I won't if he stops looking at you like your a piece of meat." I rolled my eyes. He was overreacting as always." "Matheo don't test me." I said. "What are you going to do, Hm?" He asked giving me a cocky grin.

I walked closer to him, backing him up against the wall. "You don't want to find out." I growled.

He smirked and then grabbed me and twirled me around, slamming me into the wall. I gasped from the impact.

He put his hands on each side of me head, pinning me to the wall. "Listen Sweetheart, you have no idea what I'm capable of." I smirked.

"Oh, I think I do." He smirked as well then leaned into kiss me. He grabbed my tie and pulled me into him. Then he grabbed my waist and kissed me harder.

I heard Lorenzo clear out his throat so I broke the kiss. "Oh sorry Lorenzo." I said and blushing out of embarrassment. "It's quite alright. But do you mind helping me with my tie?" I giggled and nodded.

I walked over to him and fixed his tie. He thanked me and then I grabbed Matheos hand and walked off, gesturing Lorenzo to follow us. He walked by my right side while Matheo was on my left.

"Time to start the grand tour."