PART THIRTY-TWO

Authors note:
Yeah so I'm back-
I couldn't stay away from y'all or this book haha. I have finished editing it so hopefully it's better now-

It still has many mistakes but oh well-

Enjoy!

I headed out of the room and walked into the common room to see Blaise and Pansy staring at me with a worried look in their eyes. I wiped off my tears as I past them and sunk into the couch next to Pansy. "Are you alright Y/N?" Pansy asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"It doesn't look like your okay." Blaise added. I sniffed a little before sighing. "I don't know," I said while shrugging my shoulders. "I mean, I always thought Matheo was the one." The Pansy leaned in closer to me and gave me a tight hug. "It will be alright." She said while letting go. "Matheo was a dick anyways." I laughed a little at her response. I mean, it was somewhat true. He's always been rude to me even if it was just because he cared about me.

"How about you go see the twins?" Blaise implied. "They always know how to make you feel better." I nodded. "Thanks guys." I got up and left as quick as I could. Quite a few people were staring at me, I guess they heard us from all the way in our common room. I stopped at the Gryfindor common room and saw two very red headed boys running down the stairs in my direction.

When they saw me they each cocked an eyebrow at me, it didn't surprise me. I probably looked like a mess. "Hey boys." I said with a crooked smile as they walked my direction. "Hey Y/N." George said. "What's wrong?" George finished. I sighed. "Me and Matheo broke up. But it's fine, I don't want to talk about it right now." They both looked at each other again before nodding.

"Well me and George were on our way to prank Professor Snape," Fred started. "Want to join?" My face lit up, usually they always asked me to prank people with them but I always turned them down since I was constantly busy. I nodded, "I'd love to."

"Brilliant."

After a few pranks

I decided I should probably go see Lorenzo. We haven't talked in such a long time. Mainly because I was now head of heels in love with Matheo.

Love can get into the way of everything.

I slowly entered the Slytherin common room and sighed in relief once I realized no one was there.

I headed up to Lorenzos room and knocked on the door quietly.

"Come in." He called in.

I slowly opened the door and stepped in. His eyes widened at my sight.

"Y/N!" He laughed happily and ran over to me hugging me tightly.

"Hi Lorenzo." I chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Just catching up. We haven't spoken in a while." I replied.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't apologize. It's my fault." I started. "I've ever so obsessed with Matheo that I forgot who my reel friends were."

"Speaking of Matheo, how are y'all?

I decided I needed to lie to him. To keep him safe, he was like a brother to me. I couldn't let that go.

"We uh, we actually broke up a couple hours ago." I sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find someone better."

"Yeah, maybe."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know this wasn't as much writing as usual but I'm losing motivation for this and I have no ideas anymore.

I'm thinking of starting a new book with either the Weasley Twins or Matheo Riddle and Tom Riddle.

You guys can choose!