PARTY THIRTY SEVEN

I just wanted to say, please please please, do not keep commenting down "No", "I'm not a Gryfindor", "I'm a ——- but wtv." okay i'm sry but idc. i wrote this book like that for a reason. it was supposed to be a gryfindor falls in love with a slytherin. but i changed it in the future. that's it. thank you.

Also, unfortunately, this is going to be the final chapter of, "Is he the one." I'm not ending it because I want to necessarily, i'm ending because I feel like this is the best way to end it. Plus I didn't follow the story line at all LMAO. so let's just pretend that dumbledore is still alive mk? now, get yourselves some popcorn, or any snack. something to drink, and nice comfy spot, and continue reading! and just because this book is over doesn't mean i'm going to stop writing. i'm going to be making more fanfics and i already have another idea for a matteo one! but i'm going to give matteo a rest bc i want to try out an ANDREW GARFIELD fanfic bc HES MINE LADIES. AND MEN AND NB'S. IVE LIKED HIM SINCE HIS FIRST EVER SPIDER-MAN MOVIE. Now continue, and i love you all :)

Also me and my friends are currently writing a matteo riddle and peter parker (andrews version) love story. it's a spider-man x harry potter parallel. plz check it out! im parker btw and she is marissa. @_bigmommymulletdaddy

"Wait what?," I said jumping up and walking over to Draco. "He said the attack on Hogwarts would be whenever we got Harry to trust us." i finished.

"Yes but he has been watching us." Draco replied. "A from what I saw with you and Matteo," he said making eye contact with Matteo. "Either your not in love with Potter anymore or your a whore."

"Watch it Malfoy." Matteo said in a low growl.

Malfoy rolled his eyes. "We need to go home and get prepared." he said turning his back to us.

"What, what do you mean?" I ask

"He wants us to leave." Matteo said loud and proud. "The idea is for us to leave, no one will notice us gone, then we'll go home and prepare fight. After we will make our way to the school with the death eaters and the battle will begin."

"Wait, what, no!" I said turning to Matteo. Hogwarts is my home. I wouldn't leave it for anything."

Matteo signed before gently grabbing my wrists, and showing me the death eater mark. My eyes teared up when i looked at him. i never really actually wanted to be a death eater. i don't know why i did. but if i can take it all back i would.

"This is what you sighed to for." Matteo said. "And you can't take it back now."

"We leave at dawn." Draco said before walking out of the room.

I sat their in front of Matteo speechless. Tear ran down my face as my jaw was open a little bit from disbelief. I was doing to have to leave everyone. My friends. The teachers. My mom.

"I have to call my mom." I whispered. "What?" Matteo asked. "I have to call my mom!" I yelled. And all of a sudden there was a big rumble. Like the whole earth shook.

Screams of children and adults flooded my ears, the shake was so violent I almost fell to the ground before Matteo could have a chance to catch me. Once the ground finally stopped shaking Theo helped me up and pulled me closer to him by my waist.

We stood there silently before Draco barged in. "Change of plans."

———————————————————————————

We were walking in the hallway behind all our classmates and heading for the main hall. Once we arrived Snape was standing where Dumbledore usually stands. Except Dumbledore isn't here. I actually haven't seen Dumbledore for a while.