Part 13 /Smut/

Tom and I made sure to spend the day away from one another. He knew I had to work and more than likely he had some lines to remember and practise. Not that it would take that long for him. I mean I bet tom could recite any Shakespeare play backwards.

Focusing on my painting for the whole day other than eating and a few breaks for exercise I was getting close to finishing the second painting. Perhaps another four or five hours. Depending.

Standing back from the canvas I bit onto my nail thinking. No four hours. My phone buzzed, Tom wanted me to come over. Getting excited I nearly tripped on my way to my bedroom to change from my paint covered clothes. Also changing to some sexy underwear that granted was uncomfortable but I knew wouldn't be on for long. Going over Bobby was eating his dinner so I didn't disturb him while knocking on the door. Almost immediately Tom swung it open with a look in his eye. Damn. Not saying a word he kissed me roughly pulling my body close.

"Follow me, darling." Tom husked bringing me into the house while holding onto my hand. Keeping eye contact with me Tom sat me down on the couch and before I could say something I saw a piece of paper and pen.

"What's this?" I questioned and Tom came back with a cup of tea.

"A list of things we could try, just tick or cross next to it." Frowning at him my head tilted to the side.

"I thought we were going to talk." He settled down the mug licking his lips.

"Well, I figured if we tried talking. There wouldn't be much talking." Giggling Tom smiled leaning over taking hold of my knee. My skin got goosebumps. "I'll be upstairs when you're done." He left right after, going down on my knees I sipped the tea looking at the list. It started out somewhat normal.

Having pet names.

Code words.

But the long list got kinky. Bondage, blindfolding and orgasm denial. Making it through the long page I felt my body get so hot and bothered. Standing up with the paper I went up the stairs hearing soft music playing. Toms bedroom door was shut and when knocking within a few seconds he swung open the door smiling at me.

"All finished darling?" I handed it over biting my lip as he skimmed through it smirking to himself. "Looks like you'll be needing this." he raised a blindfold and when taking it Tom glanced at me before pulling me into him for a heated kiss. While my eyes were closed I felt the blindfold slip from my fingers. The silk fabric wrapped around my eyes and with a soft moan against his lips Tom pulled back. It wasn't tied harshly but I took a moment to feeling up Tom's chest.

"I thought for today. We could take things a little slow. No need to rush down the list." Tom walked me slowly through the room so I wouldn't trip. I was set down on the bed and looked straight ahead not knowing if I should be blindly look long up at him. "Plus I'll need to order a few things online. So for now you'll need to listen to me. Can you do that for me..." He paused leaning in close so his hot breath grazed my neck. "Darling." sucking in a breath I nodded my head. "Use your words love."

"Yes, Tom." He chuckled darkly, lips grazing up my neck. Gulping I tried not to move and squeezed my thighs together.

"You'll be calling me something else tonight baby girl." My mouth went dry having an idea of what he meant. "So say it again and then we can get started." Tom's hands were feathered lightly up my exposed skin.

"Yes..... Daddy." Tom pushed me down on the bed taking hold of my lips, our mouths opened in the heated kiss. Tom pushed back suddenly leaving me panting.

"I'm always dominant unless I say otherwise, you always listen to everything I say." As he spoke Tom's hands moved up my thighs, exposing the lacy underwear I wore. Every touch tom gave me led me gasping from shock. "Respond with yes or no daddy every time. Is this all clear love?" Gasping as his breath went against my collarbone and fingers traced my underwear I whimpered.

"Yes, Daddy." Tom unzipped the side of my dress pulling it down past my chest making my breasts burst out of my clothes.

"Good girl. Now sit up and take off all your clothes." Tom lifted himself off my body and without his touch he was gone. Only the soft music in the room could be heard as I blindly pulled off my dress followed by my bra and underwear. Wiggling out of my undergarments I started to hear toms heavy breathing. When chucking it all away I laid back down. "Spread yourself for me, my love." biting my lip I listened spreading my legs wide on the bed. The cool air hit my sensitive skin. My breath hitched when Tom's hands slid up my legs and with little effort, my body was brought closer to his. "What do you want now love?" Letting out a long shaky breath I stopped myself from wiggling about.

"I want your fingers daddy. Inside of me." He quickly listened, two fingers breached my soaked folds while Tom's tongue adventured down to my breast. Moaning loudly at the sudden attention I arched into him, hands gripping the sheets.

"You are absolutely dripping my dear. perhaps if you behave yourself I'll offer you a quick release." Gulping I gasped for breath trying to catch up with the pace Tom drove his fingers in.

"Please Daddy I'll be good. Ah." Tom's fingers curled pushing against my sensitive point. In turn, my back arched and a squeeze went past my lips once his thumb rubbed my clit.

"Oh I can feel it you're getting close. Just wait until everything comes in the mail. I'll rid you of every last drop of your arousal, you'll cum from just the thought of being ravaged by me." By the sexy words rolling off his tongue and his hand working my cunt I came hard zoning into the movement of his fingers everything left me until I was gasping back into reality. Tom's lips were on mine. I think I let out a scream. "My my do you have a set of lungs on you and all this took was a piece of fabric. Are you ready for round two?" Tom sucked under my jawline for a moment knowing I needed to relax for a moment to compose myself.

"Yes... Daddy."