Part 16 /Smut/

Toms flowers were in my peripheral as I painted. Still fresh from two days ago. It made me smile every time I looked at them. About how lucky I was to have him. Then I let out a gasp, the bluetooth vibrator turned on once more from Tom controlling it next door. With lockdown easing slightly they're able to do recordings but large meetings are still done from home. Which was what he was doing today.

I was told not to touch myself, it was the one rule until after his meeting. Biting my lip I tried not to think about it as I stood up but gasped falling to the floor, just thinking about Tom's fingers, they drive me mad. How they would make me pulse around them and force moans from my lips. A silent scream came from me as an orgasm washed over me. My God did he do some research in finding a good vibrator. He somehow knew I'd had my orgasm and it switched off. Panting on the floor as I pulsed, I'm so lucky I agreed to this on a day that nothing was planned for me and that I waited until after lunch to participate. I don't think I could have had a meal.

About two minutes later of relaxing on the floor I stood realising I'd soaked my pants. Again. Standing with a sigh I decided to wear a dress instead. After changing I thought it would be a good idea to put all my clothes in the wash. In the middle of turning on the machine,  slowly the vibrator came back to life. Softly panting at the little vibration I didn't move for a moment to get used to it. How much longer is this going to go on for?

-----

It wasn't until five pm that tom sent me a message to come over. Basically running over the moment I swung open the back door the vibrator turned on. Moaning slowly while kicking off the slip-on shoes I wore Tom was on the couch with a smirk on his face as I panted leaning against the wall.

"How many?" He asked. Finger pressed to his phone moving it up and down to change the intensity.

"Four..." I gasped out clenching the table next to me. "I had four orgasms."

"That's not what you were wearing earlier," Tom spoke standing up to walk over to me. Getting close enough to feel his body heat tom almost touched me.

"The pants I wore before got wet from my orgasm." Tom licked his lips liking what he was hearing. Rocking forward I moaned feeling the erection in his pants.

"Now that's what I like to hear. I've had this problem through all my meetings just thinking about you crumbling to the floor because of just one little vibrator." He turned it up more. Reaching out I grabbed onto his shoulders moaning.

"Please daddy I need your cock." whimpering as the vibrator turned off Tom captured his lips with my own. Groaning Tom opened my mouth exploring.

"Mmmm I'll gladly do that. After one more orgasm from something else." Gulping a little bit nervous tom turned off the vibrator help me and my jelly legs upstairs to his room. "Go take off your clothes baby girl." Tom husked in my ear sucking on the skin for a moment. Going over to the bed I lifted up the dress I wore. The followed to remove my bra and underwear. Sitting down on the bed Tom was right behind me with now no shirt on. I sucked on my lower lip just looking at his chest. As he got closer I moved down so I was lying on the bed. Tom parted my legs. The vibrator was for both my clit and G-spot. Hence the strong orgasms id been having. When Tom pulled out the vibrator a soft moan came from me and he groaned. I was clenching around nothing and was drenched between my legs. "Let's try this one." My breath hitched when seeing the next vibrator, gulping as he switched it on Tom slid the Dildo along my upper thigh. Moaning lightly Tom leant in kissing the shell of my ear. "Do you want it, my love?" His husked voice made me moan into Toms touch.

"So bad Daddy, please give it to me." A dark chuckle came from Tom as the Dildo teased my opening. Small whimpers left my lips as he inched the vibrating dildo inside of me. Once it was entirely sheathed inside the vibration picked up. Gasping my arms shot up to Tom's shoulders and tilting my head to the side I kissed him coursing Tom to groan against my lips. "That feels so good Daddy. Faster please." Tom thrusted the dildo deeper and my back arched loving the thrusts id been urging for all day.

"Does this make you want to cum darling? Do you want to cum baby girl?" A loud gasp left me as the dildo rolled in me hitting my back wall. Nodding I clenched hard onto Tom's shoulders.

"Yes, Daddy let me." Squeaking this out Tom thrusted the dildo quicker and pulled back to watch my quivering body. The vibration went higher and a silent scream left my lips as I squirted onto the sheets. Tom groaned as I did so swearing under his breath. As my body slumped back down on the bed the dildo was pulled out. My eyes were shut relaxing and Tom peppered kisses up my chest to lips.

"That was a sight to see lovely. Now on the paper, you said yes to anal. Ever tried it?" His question was spoken slow and it made a blush rush to my cheeks.

"No, I haven't I just thought I'd want to try it with you." Tom smiled under my jaw leaving open-mouthed kisses on one spot. His tongue swirled around my skin.

"That's alright love we can test the waters." His hand brushed my cunt coursing a gasp from me but he slid his hand up to my mouth. "Suck on them for me." Opening my mouth Tom watched with a shortened breath as I swirled my tongue around his fingers bobbing back and forward as if it was his cock. Two of his fingers scissored in my mouth and I moaned before he pulled his fingers back. "Raise your legs for me and spread your asscheeks." Biting my lip I listened and Tom stared down circling my ass with his wet finger. Moaning softly as a single finger slid inside of me Tom groaned moving it slowly. "This alright love? Can I add another?"

"Yes, Daddy." It was strange and yet doing this felt so wrong it was right. Especially with it being tom. He added a second finger thrusting them in and out a few times before pulling back.

"Ok, we're going to try this okay?" Tom bent down and an anal bead came into view. Nodding I watched Tom add some lube to both the top and my ass Tom brought a hand to my hipbone while lining up the anal bead. "Tell me when to stop." one bead, two beads, three beads, four beads. Each went up In size as he went. Sucking in a breath relaxing as much as I could my breath picked up.

"Stop Daddy." I panted and Tom chuckled.

"No need there wasn't any more to put in. You're doing so well you think you can manage my cock?" My pussy clenched at the thought. Eagerly nodding Tom smirked leaning back over my body, something was in his hand, a controller.

"Please Daddy give me your cock." His hips met mine quickly and the air was knocked out of me. Moaning at the sensation Tom started out slow thrusted halfway out and then back in until he got a steady rhythm.

"Darling let me know when you can take more." He husked above me and I wasn't sure what that meant but played along moving my hands from my asscheeks to Tom's chest he groaned leaning over my body more.

"Now daddy," I whispered and moaned along with Tom as the anal bead started vibrating slowly. "Oh, my God daddy that feels..." unable to finishing sentence I went right down to rub my clit. Tom groaned watching me do so. This was all such a new sensation that I didn't know what to feel, my body was reacting strongly enough to have me clenching tightly around Toms cock as he thrusted harsher chasing his own high. My hand jittered faster on my clit and everything came crashing down as Tom sucked my breast. "Fuck!" I screeched out shaking under him, I knew tom would have had an amused expression on his face if not for the fact he finished at the same moment as me and was engulfed in his own release.

The pair of us panted stilling for a moment before Tom rolled off me and onto the bed.
My eyes shut enjoying the moment as we shared the atmosphere of pure bliss.