Part 35 /Smut/

It had been some time since I'd moved in with Tom. The house is wonderful and I still remember how excited I was when finding out we moved in here. The art studio, garden were just beautiful and the small greenhouse with a little section to read and have a cup of tea. Which when not painting is where I spent most of my time.

It was currently raining and the greenhouse makes a lovely pitter-patter sound along the glass ceiling. Hearing footsteps coming to the doorway I glanced back towards the door seeing Tom with little Anna. She's just hit three years old and is always smiling.

"Anna just woke up from her nap." She wiggled out of Toms grasp and came walking over.

"Ace, Ace!" she cheered laughing when seeing me.

"Hey honey, did you have a good sleep." She giggled when I tickled her stomach and wrapped me into a hug.

"Seems like you've become the favourite." Tom smiled sitting beside me as Anna looked out the window at the rain.

"Well she's seen me a little more and I'm always the favourite arent I ." Anna nodded her head probably not knowing what I was talking about. Tom chuckled kissing my forehead.

"They're picking her up in ten minutes. I've packed all her things onto the kitchen counter." Anna placed her head onto my chest still waking up.

"Let's hope she manages to keep awake oh it seems I missed some paint earlier." rubbing behind her ear to remove some paint. Anna rolled over and I stood from the cushioned chair.

"You guys did some painting?" I grinned knowing Tom wasn't home until just before I put Anna down for a nap.

"Yep and she's a natural. Aren't you a little Monèt?" I giggled and Anna didn't say anything just looking around from under the umbrella I popped up. Tom wrapped an arm tight around me as the three of us walked back to the house to find the painting. "I'll leave it up to dry before I draw over it. Then little Anna would have helped me make an artwork." Handing over Anna to Tom I got down picking up the paint smudged canvas.

"Wow, she is a Monèt." There was a car horn and I went over to the window of my studio and waved at Franswa who came to get his daughter. We went back downstairs and collected her things.

"Thank you so much for looking after her," Franswa said as he picked up Ace from Tom.

"I told you whenever you need, ok so bag, bottle, oh did you put Minnie into her bag?" I said and Tom nodded.

"Couldn't forget that." He chuckled and Anna clung onto her dad.

"Alright, we need to get going before the traffic to cook dinner. Wave goodbye Anna." She did and I puffed my cheeks at how cute she is.

"Bye-bye Honey." We watched them drive off before shutting the front door. "Oh, she's just so cute," I whined hopping on one foot then the other.

"You'd be a great mother." Tom smiled down at me turning me into him. "Anna just adores you."

"Well I'm the aunty I'm by default the favourite." He laughed swaying us from side to side. "Was this the last day of promos?" I asked and Tom shook his head.

"Still got another bunch. Then interviews among other things." He hummed before bringing his lips to my neck peppering kisses.

"I'm really excited to watch Loki, we could have movie nights." Tom smiled onto my skin just before my watch beeped. "Oh looks like I need to start cooking."

"Do you need help, my love?" I kissed him quickly as he unwrapped me.

"You relax for a bit Tom. You've been on your feet all day. I can bring you a cup of tea when I've put everything in the oven."

Tom went off to his Library space which was filled with his books and some of mine but that was his favourite part of the house. When coming up to the top of the house where I knew I'd find Tom he was sitting in his favourite chair and book in hand. Which was put away the moment he spotted me coming with a hot cup of tea. Tom settled the book on the small table beside him.

"Thank you love." His hand rubbed the back of my leg as I leant over to put down the tea. Not saying another word I turned kissing him. When I went to stand back up Tom brought me in. Lips still on mine.

"I have some time before dinner will be ready." I breathed just before sitting down on his lap.

"Glad to hear that." Tom husked into my collarbone before attaching his lips to my skin. "I'm glad you decided to wear a dress today." Tom snuck a hand under the dress and while he played around with my underwear I unzipped his jeans. Pumping his cock that I got out of his pants Tom groaned managing to slip a finger inside of me.

"No teasing let's just start." Tom tilted my head up kissing me while taking out his finger. Moving above him I slid myself down making the pair of us groan. Slowly starting to build up my pace I panted heavily placing my forehead on Tom's shoulder. Tom suddenly pulled down my dress to reveal one breast for him to suck on. "Oh God, Tom." He held tightly onto my body as I moved up and down but Tom gripped onto my ass lifting me in place.

"Stay still (y/n)." Gasping a silent scream came from me as Tom thrusted fast and deep into me. My body shook as he thrusted rubbing my clit. "Love you're gripping so tightly around me, fuck." Tom groaned when I pulled him into an intense kiss as I stilled for him.

"I'm so close, faster." I breathed onto his lips and Tom followed to a tea. Gripping tightly onto his shoulders I came undone around him.

"Yes love you're pulsing deliciously." shaking as he stilled for my orgasm to ease off, Tom waited until I'd calmed down. "Can you keep going? Or are you sore?" My fast breath relaxed.

"I don't care, I want you to finish off inside of me." Tom raised my hips thrusting softly making me hum taking in the slight pain. Tom saw the discomfort in my face. "Don't worry Tom ill be fine. Drill into me." He groaned kissing me as his hips went into mine harder, the pain went into pleasure as he rubbed my clit to cancel it out.

"Feel good my love?" Nodding I tilted my head back almost at the point of an orgasm again.

"Yes...." I breathlessly said and he went faster to a pace that forced a moan from my lips.

"Just a little longer, I'm almost finished." Tom hit deeper and I didn't listen having a harsh orgasm tearing up as I did so. "Fuck, (y/n)." He finished off deep inside me and making me shiver. The pair of us stayed still in his reading chair relaxing, still connected.

"I think your tea has gone cold," I whispered and Tom chuckled kissing my bare shoulder.

"You're amazing (y/n), promise me you'll never leave my side." Tiredly I turned my head taking hold of Tom's cheek so I could kiss him.

"I'm yours. Always and forever."

/ Hello lovely readers, yes sadly this is the end, but I have a number of Tom Middleton stories on my page and some Loki ones as well!! If you enjoyed this there is more to read!/