Part 7 /Smut/

My God was he a good kisser. Not that I have heaps of experience but hot damn. After a moment of shock and hesitation, I kissed back making Tom pull me upright against him. Resting my spare hand on his shoulder Tom got a little more aggressive, tilting his head Tom's mouth opened slightly as did mine. Finally, my body let go of the tight knot of nervousness as I relaxed in his arms. Tom pulled back after what felt like an eternity.

"My apologies for holding off. I wanted to take it slow until we went on a proper date." His forehead rested on mine, we smiled at one another and toms hand tangled with mine.

"We could watch a movie. With popcorn and order take out." He chuckled tucking a hair behind my ear.

"Sounds like a plan and while I have you here. Can I have your number?" I giggled at him moving in and kissing him for myself.

----

I kissed tom... Tom kissed me. Biting my lip I tried not to squeal like a schoolgirl. Putting up the rug against the wall I smiled to myself in my painting room. My phone started going off. Franswa wanted to face time.

"Ace!" he cheered into the phone and I settled the phone down leaning it against the shut window sill. "Everything going alright in quarantine? I haven't heard from you." picking up my brush I often painted while the two of us talked. He always relaxed me.

"It's been good. Finished gardening and got some new client's to work on over quarantine." I wasn't sure if I should mention my super hot neighbour who had kissed me. I've never had something for myself. Just me. My painting was nowhere near done but I had started on the main features now after blocking out soldier colours.

"You're chipper for someone who's stuck alone." Dave butted in before having a mouthful of Apple. "Got any sneaky looks at the sexy neighbour?" The pair laughed but I bit my lip making the two stop.

"What happened. Spill the beans!" Sighing I glanced at Toms house. I couldn't see him but I still got butterflies in my stomach.

"Ok but promise not to freak out." They stopped and Dave stopped mid-chew. "We've hung out a few times." I breathed out and they inched closer to the camera. "And we kissed earlier today." Franswa puffed his cheeks out and Dave looked as if he stopped breathing. "Ok, you can freak out a little." standing up from the chair I picked up the phone moving about the house to my room while the pair of them freaked out. Flopping down onto the bed I smiled at my goofy friends.

"I know we pushed you but I never thought you'd go for it, sis." Rolling my eyes at them Dave was clapping his hands.

"Wait you're meeting up in quarantine? How are you managing that?" I didn't want to say but when they visit next they'll see the gate.

"When I was cleaning the backyard I found out that the fence has a gate to his backyard. We're being safe I promise. Neither of us have left our houses since this started." Dave slammed a hand on Franswas shoulder, mouth gaped wide.

"The universe is rooting for you! My God this is the most interesting thing that's happened to me this whole year." Smiling just thinking about it Franswa and Dave laughed at me.

"I remember that look when you stared at me, what happened to that." Laughing at them I shook my head standing up.

"Alright if it's all the same to you I need to get dinner ready." They both whined but I hung up before I could hear any more. It had started raining again which made me sigh wanting to have had dinner outside. Just heating up some leftovers I ate while thinking over what was happening tomorrow. Setting an alarm for early in the morning to get some work done my mind kept wandering back to Tom, was he eating dinner now? Reading? Biting my lip just remembering the way he kissed me. There was a knock on the back door making me jump. Gasping when seeing Tom standing there just under the cover from the pouring rain I went right over almost tripping on the rug.

"Tom what are you doing here? You're going to get wet." I breathed out seeing his damp clothing and water droplets on his face. A good look for him.

"I know I said we should take things slow and I meant it but ever since that kiss I can't stop thinking about you. Even before then. I don't even know why I came here." A cheeky smile spread across my face as I leant over kissing him. Tom immediately wrapped his arms around my lower back, his cold hands from the rain grazed across my skin.

"How about you take off your shoes and I can show you upstairs?" I breathed against Tom's lips starting to unbutton the dark shirt he wore. Tom groaned lightly and kissed me again with force. He listened and kicked off his shoes shutting the door behind him. Taking hold of his hand I guided us up to my bedroom, the moment Tom knew where we were I was against the wall with his lips sucking on my neck. "Tom." I breathed out in a gasp of air, not sure If I was asking for anything but Tom listened and peeled off my cardigan and shirt. Still working on his shirt I managed to slide it off and moaned to myself when feeling his chest. A six-pack. Feeling myself get excited Tom chuckled against my skin, removing my bra his lips travelled downwards.

"You sure are excited my darling, let's get these pants off." Toms breath went against my chest as his lips opened sucking on my nipple. Arching into him both his hands went to unbuckle my pants and pulled me from the wall and settled me down on the bed. Tom stood above me to slide off my pants and when I sat up to take off his pants Tom put a hand on my shoulder. "Ah-ah, now you lay down. Tonight is about you." Biting my lip Tom arched an eyebrow when I stood.

"And about you, now let me take off your pants." Before Tom could say anything I kissed him, he smiled against my lips before I pulled back kissing down from his neck Tom sucked in a breath as I kissed down his chest to his v line and went for his buttoned pants. Biting my lower lip while looking up at him I pulled down his pants and saw the bulge in his briefs.

"Lay back down for me." Tom husked Listening this time I fell backwards and Tom crawled on top of me. "Are you sure about this (y/n)?" He husked in my ear. His voice is the sexiest thing on this planet.

"I am Tom." Leaning up I kissed him again, opening my mouth to him I moaned when feeling Tom bring his fingers under my underwear. Gasping apart from his lips I heard him chuckle while his finger became slick with my arousal. Then he breached my walls. Moaning at his long fingers curling upwards Tom's lips sucked on my breast.

"So wet love, is this all for me?" Tom's thumb went to my clit and I arched into him.

"Yes it is, do you have something for me?" Kissing me again his fingers moved faster.

"I do, did you want it now?" Going faster his fingers hit my g spot and I couldn't respond as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Yes, I want it. I want it so bad." Tom chuckled smiling as I pulsed around his fingers. Kissing just under my jawline he pulled out his fingers leaning back.

"Take off your underwear then love." Blushing lightly when seeing Tom suck on his fingers I took off my underwear while he worked on his. "In terms of protection...." Tom spoke while tossing his last piece of clothing to the side.

"I'm on the pill." Breathing this out my body went back down on the bed and Tom leant over me once more.

"Anything I should know before we begin?" Giggling while wrapping both arms around his neck I kissed tom softly.

"Well you're bigger than the other men I've been with and I'm up for anything." Tom lined himself up while staring into my eyes. My body was getting excited once more waiting for him to push through.

"I'll be gentle at first." To that, I lifted a leg around his waist to encourage him to breach me. Then he did. After a moment of struggle, he thrusted forward knocking the air out of me. Damn, he was bigger than anyone I've been with. With my breath heavy and Tom rocking his hips slowly I moaned rolling into him.

"Please Tom harder." Tom groaned hands fisting the sheets on either side of my head, his hips met mine faster. Moaning Tom lips went down to my collarbone breathing heavily against my skin. Tugging on his longish hair toms head tilted up to meet my lips, we moaned together Tom pulled himself up grabbing my thighs and thrusting even faster. Gasping at the harsh thrusts my breasts jiggled and I tilted my head back moaning louder. It was almost a scream, Tom smirked to himself bringing a hand to rub my clit. "Oh my God Tom!" I came suddenly and tom groaned sucking in a harsh breath. He fell forward again his hips slowing down.

"You are so beautiful." He groaned thrusting harshly three more times before finishing off. Moaning at the sensation we panted together catching our breaths and Tom kissed me softly before rolling off to the side.