Long Distance pt.2

"so, what's y/n like?" mina peered over the couch talking to midoryia.

the boy tapped his chin and glanced at his classmates who watched him closely. the urge to know written on everyone's face. it made sense though, bakugo had a close relationship with someone and they didn't know who she was. "from what i remember, she's always been on the quieter side. when we were kids and she first got her quirk, kacchan was the first one to treat her normally. they were always together. kacchan's always been a lot more gentle and patient with her. i don't know why but i thought it was because he thought she was pretty as a kid, and she's still extremely beautiful today."

"show us!" momo shifted in her spot next to jiro. midoryia nodded and pulled out his phone. first, he searched through his photos for a picture of her from when they were kids.

"she's got to be something special if bakugo is into her." sero spoke up. mina pulled out her phone and whispered something to jiro before asking deku a question.

"what's her name?"

"uh, l/n y/n." he said absentmindedly scrolling through his phone.

jiro and mina were aggressively looking through instagram until mina noticed something. put her phone in midoryia's eyesight she beamed, "is that her and bakugo as kids?" the profile picture was a black and white picture of the two of them playing together. both of them wearing huge smiles. her name was attached to the side of the picture, helping confirm it was the y/n they were looking for. deku looked up for a moment and did a double-take. after nodding, midoryia turned his phone towards the crowd to show y/n when she was a toddler. everyone awed at the picture. but most of them awed at bakugo's pure and happy expression. he looked like the happiest boy in the world. like nothing could ever destroy this moment for him. but, their green-haired friend was right, y/n was indeed pretty even for a toddler.

mina started gasping at the sight on her phone. classmates gathering around her. y/n's instagram was public so they could see all of her posts. her followers were in the thousands and her pictures were truly beautiful. e/c eyes and h/c hair paired with her s/c skin made her almost irresistible. the boys started gawking over her, even todoroki made a comment on her beauty. denki fell back on the floor, "aw man! why does bakugo get the hottie?!"

"well, hold on we don't know if they're dating." kirishima tried to soothe denki, but sero shot him back down,

"no, no look at her bio. says 'taken by' and then his @."

"bakugo has an istagram?!" mineta cut in.

"yeah, it's private and he only lets y/n and a few other people follow him." midoryia added.

"oh, oh! she has a tiktok!" mina squealed while waiting for the app to load. y/n's profile showing up quickly. some of the other classmates also looked through her tiktok and watched her videos. uraraka started giggling and rolling around on her back. tsu and iida looking over at her phone. tsu took the phone and showed it to the rest of the class. the video had a soft piano playing in the background. y/n was on facetime with bakugo. he was telling a story and was telling it passionately. y/n smiled sweetly and listened with her head resting on a pillow. the caption read 'he's gonna kill me for posting this but he loves me too much ;).' the girls practically had hearts in their eyes when they read the caption. uraraka hastily sat up and grabbed her phone again. "what do the comments say?" she giggled scrolling through them. her eyes landed on a name that sounded extremely familiar to her, 'KING EXPLOSION MURDER DYNAMIGHT.' bakugo had commented on her post, 'imma beat ur ass later <3.' uraraka started cackling and showed the rest of the group.

"wait, that's cute. he never made her take it down." jiro cooed. next to her was momo who became curious about the explosion boy's tiktok. finding his profile was public shocked her, but when she saw what he posted her heart melted. the only thing in his bio was 'to my y/n <3.' she picked the most recent video. the caption only had the date. it was a small vlog of everything he did throughout the day. at the end of the video, it was bakugo's face, it looked like he was walking back to the dorms, he mouthed 'i love you' and made a small explosion in his hand. tears began forming in her eyes as she watched another random video and it repeated the ending but current with the video's date. meaning he reshot the end scene every day. jiro noticed her friend's distress and watched the video with momo quietly. jiro's heart skipped a beat at the amount of obvious love they had for each other. "guys... please go to bakugo's tiktok..." momo chocked out.