Spicy

you were racking your brain as to why katsuki has been staring at you all day. your face flushed just at the thought of his vermillion eyes keeping a watchful gaze over you. your dorm room felt rly warm as u sat in the dark looking for a logical explanation. bringing you back to the land of the living was a small 'tch'. your eyes snapped from the ground to the window glowing with moonlight. there sat katsuki. he was lazily laid across your desk chair, his eyes just barely looking down at his lap before slowly dragging his gaze to you. your breathing picked and you jolted back in your bed a little, "what're you doing here, bakugo?" he let out a pho distressed sigh and pulled himself from the chair. in a second he was on top of you, holding your jaw lightly,

"y'know how i always get what i want?" you shook your head, eyes wide, "good, 'cause i want you."

"is that why you were staring at me all day?"

"of course dumbass. i don't waste my time on someone who isn't of value to me."

"and i am?"

"shit, dumbass you're making this harder than it has to be- yes you are, okay?"

"you mean- this is making you harder?" you gave him a mischievous smirk and slowly lifted your leg so your calf was rubbing against his manhood. he let out a low growl that formed into a chuckle. his face lowered closer to yours, lips almost connecting, "say my name." he demanded. you wrapped your legs around his hips,

"bakugo."

"that's not my name."

you showed visible confusion before realizing what he meant, "katsuki..." your voice barely coming out in a whisper. a smug and toothy grin danced across his lips, "say it again..." he growled as he moved his lips to meet your neck. his hands gliding gracefully up you hips and craving out your waist. you felt weightless, euphoric even. he began sucking on various spots of your neck before he felt you inhale and arch your back, he'd found your sweet spot.

"kiss me first." his whole body froze for the fraction of a second before his lips detached from your neck.

"gladly." another primal growl left his lips before they met yours. the heat between you two was immense and intoxicating as your mouth moved in sync with each other, tongues fighting for dominance.

neither of you knew how long your lips were connected before both of you were gasping for air, "now, say my name." katsuki moved his body down yours causing you to shiver with anticipation. you noticed his fingers start to play the lining of your underwear as he began kissing down your stomach. you threw your head back, "katsuki..."

Hi.Hey.Hello. I wrote this for a playlist on YouTube, so i hope you guys enjoyed it! You can also request a plot for a one-shot if you'd like. SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!

UPDATE!!
i was clearing out my YouTube notifications and i saw these two comments and i lost my shit 😂😂😂 they're so perfect!!

UPDATE!! i was clearing out my YouTube notifications and i saw these two comments and i lost my shit 😂😂😂 they're so perfect!!