Chapter 1 The game

Just came back from school and playing msp (Moving Star Planet.) I log in. User: ********** Pass: ***********
Logging in and getting shocked that 76 friend requests and 64 messages! Trying to answer all the messages but not possible! Oh god. I fall down on my bed and close my eyes. Later I forced myself up and called my BFF,(Ashley) on Skype. We chatted for a while. We couldn't believe tomorrow was the first day of school for grade 10! I went to bed at 11:00. But some person called me in the middle of the night. My phone rang " Up town Funk I'll Give It To Y'all! Up Town Funk You Are!" I picked up the phone and noticed it was Ashley. "What do you want?" I asked her. " Did I leave my binder for school tomorrow at your house?" She asked me. " Ya, you did" I replied. "Great can you hand it to me tomorrow?" " Sure, now can I get some rest plz?" I told her. I found Ashley's binder on my desk and I throw it in my back pack. And I finally could get some rest! Like finally!!! Wait maybe not, my phone rang again. I picked it up madly.
And it was my brother. He asked me if I wanted him to drop me off to school tomorrow. Oofcourse I yes. xD We agreed that he would pick me up at 7:45 and if I was late he would leave me and make me ride the bus.