Back To School

Since I'm staying home for the rest of the week, it is gonna be awesome! ....i hope. My friend told me about Watt pad. So I signed up on the app. I wrote a story and found out Ashley's book was almost a copy if mine! Like 90% should be my credit. I was mad! The forbidden friend. (That's the book) I still love msp! Level 15! Still need fame so I started to ask people for autograph and greets. I started to to watch YTV on the tv.
When I was done I started to do homework. OMG I know right! Homework on my break! That's just stupid! But I did it anyway. After that I was playing games on my iPhone. I did that everyday. Until it was Sunday evening. "Awww! I have to go to school tomorrow again!" I wined. Next morning I curled my hair to look different. I wore a small puffy skirt and a shirt saying LOVE on it. I also wore flats and small green earrings. I ate 2 waffle and a glass of milk for breakfast. I made the same lunch as last week. Before I got into my brother's car I fixed my hair and tidied my backpack. When I arrived at school, I was super nervous to go in. After I saw Ashley by the front door waving at me. I ran over to her. "We are going to be together forever! I am never leaving you ever again!" She said to me. "You know what happened last week!" She said looking into my eyes while I stare at her like nothing happened. I look at her and nodded. When I got to class , Ashley and I sat together. At lunch we sat together. In science we sat together. In French we sat together. At the end of the day, I saw Jason come over to me. "Hi Julia! I am super sorry what happened last week...." He said not finished "it is ok. I don't feel like talking, bye" I said before he could finish and walked away.