Chapter 3 A Nice Guy

We kept working with out talking for the next 2 periods. At last it was lunch. We went to the cafeteria with our lunches and looking for a table to sit at. Then suddenly I spotted Mackenzie. She eyed me with an evil look. There was no seats so we ate our lunches outside by the front door. "So remember you were going to tell me why you were late." Ashley reminded me. I gulped and told the whole story starting when I met Mackenzie. " Wow she is rude!" Ashley said after I told her about the story. "She also said "Well you won't be thankful at the end of the day!"" I told Ashley a little more. "What does that mean?" Ashley asked me. " I don't know!" I shouted like I been wondering for years maybe cause I did. I ate a sandwich that I made in the morning. When I was done we packed up for class. We went to science class. "Today we will be with assigned partners to do a science project. Ok let's start!" My science teacher said. When it was my turn..... "Julia and Jason" she said. I heard that Jason was new to the school. " Um hi Jason" I said shyly. "Hi, Julia" he said with a big smile on his face. We started with the science project and we need to do research on germs and present it on our due date. We gave each other our Skype name so we could work on the project at home together. We helped each other and worked together until the two periods were over. " Wow, Julia you are a good partner to work with cause you are very nice." He said with pink cheeks. " Oh um well thanks a lot, you are nice and a good working partner too." I said with pinkish cheeks too. At the end of the day my brother came to pick me up. "How was your day?" He asked me. " It was good, I met this very nice guy" I said to him. " Ohhhh love is here! Hahah" he laughed. I punched him in the arm. He dropped me off at home and left. I checked msp again. Then I put on my headphones and listened to the song headphones. That song always makes me happy. Jason and I continued our science project on Skype. I went to bed at 11:34 and hoping there will be no more distractions like yesterday. In one min you hear from me "zzzzzzzzzz"